Chappie 17

Taylor's p.o.v

I stand there breathless, I don't know what to say! Well duh you idiot, say yes the smart part of my brain tells me.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!" I say and jump into his arms, I hug him and plant my lips on his. He stands there in shock afterward, this stupid grin on his adorable face, probably mirroring my own.

"Awesome, I'll pick you up at your room tomorrow at 6." He says, I laugh at the whole at your room thing and nod. I run into my room and call Sascha and Hanna, doing one of those three- way things.

"Hanna meet Sascha, Sascha meet Hanna!" - T

Erm Hey! - S

Hello love! - H

Ok so down to buisness I need the both of you to come to erm my beach house like now! - T

Erm your beach house, and NOW! - S

Ya, Liam gave it to me for my birthday. - T

Wow, he went crazy on it. - H

Haha ya, so can you come! - T

Erm why am I hurrying anyway? - S

Yes why? - H

Harry Edward Styles asked me in a date and I need help. - T

I will be there ASAP. - S

* Sascha hangs up*

Well that wasn't hard! - T

Lol ya! I'll be there ASAP also! - H

Thanks! - T

* everyone is now hung up. *

I grin and text them directions to the house, and run to the living room, waiting for the ding dong of the bell to echo around the house. Soon, well 30 minutes later I hear it and in comes Hanna!

"Hanna!!!" I scream joyfully, she laughs and hugs me.

"Where's Sascha?" She asks, I shrug she's probably lost at the moment. Then the door opens and in walks Sascha.

"Hey guys why is the door opening and closing, are you guys ditching me again?" I hear Nialls voice come from the hallway. I see his blonde head appear and his mouth hang open.

"Sascha?" He asks, she nods and they hug. Wow they got over each other fast. Sascha likes these Janoskian people anyways... Jai Brooks is pretty hot anyway- no bad Taylor. You have a date with Harry, Harry is the only hottie In my mind.

"Ok, we have a crisis with Taylor if you will excuse us Niall." Sascha says leading me to my room, I don't know how though. She's a mind reader thats how. She goes directly to my closet and starts pulling out clothes saying yes, maybe or no. The yes and maybe pile is thrown on the bed, Sascha and Hanna attack it. They take forever, almost an hour, picking out their masterpiece. The finished result is, an adorable dress. It's a navy blue, goes to about mid-thigh and tightens around my mid waist, then flares out. They have a off white strap thrown across the tightened part, some off white sandals and a off white headband. It's perfect, they pick out some jewelry and lay it out.

"We will be doing your hair and makeup tomorrow, but that's what your wearing." Sascha says, I laugh and nod.

"It's perfect!" I say and run to them, hugging them. They laugh and nod, then Sascha gets her look on her face, the bored look.

"Taylor? Can we do something? Please?" Sascha asks hopefully, I sigh. I knew that question was coming, I knew it. I nod and lead them downstairs.

"Its dark outside so we can't do anything out there, so maybe we can watch a movie?" I ask, Sacha nods as does Hanna.

"BOYS WERE WATCHING A MOVIE, COME JOIN!" I scream, Nialls head pops put from the kitchen and he runs and jumps on the couch. Soon the other boys are coming/running down from their rooms. We all pile on the couches and I find myself inbetween Harry and Sascha. Sascha and Hanna have evil grins on their faces, and I'm getting quite scared. What are these girls up to? Suddenly Sascha and Hanna "secretly" push me closer to Harry, so now I'm practically on his lap. Geez these girls. I blush when Harry grabs my legs and puts them over him, and wraps his arm around my waist. I rest my head on his hard chest and continue to watch the movie. I find myself being shaken awake, and groan. I hear a chuckle and a couple of sighs.

"Taylor Payne you better get your bum up this instant or I will tell Harry your most embarrassing story." I hear the voice of my best friend, Sascha, threaten me. I jump up, rubbing my eyes trying to get the sleep out of them with no success. Wait why am I on a couch? Oh ok, I must of fell asleep during the movie, can you blame me though?

"Why is it so important that I get up right now?" I ask and glare at everyone, well everyone being Sascha and Hanna. I can't glare at Harry, he's to adorable and you don't glare at adorable things.

"Were going out for breakfast! And it's date night, so afterward we are getting you ready." Hanna says happily, I groan again earning a chuckle from Harry. I glare at him, correction you don't glare at most adorable things. I start walkingto the door and walk to the car, which everyone is already in. I get in and they laugh at me, I have no idea why but ya.

" Your going in that?" Zayn asks me incredusly, I look at my pajamas and nod. Hanna, Sascha and Harry get in sitting wherever they can. I'm inbetween Niall and Zayn this time, I smile sleepily at Zayn and lay my head in his shoulder. He laughs and I'm soon passed out again.

Waking me up the same way twice is ridiculous. I make no sign of being awake, even though they are viciously shaking me. I suddenly feel myself being lifted up, I snuggle closer into the chest of whoever is carrying me. I notice the temperature change when we step inside the building, then I'm sat down in a booth seat, I'm sitting next the the wall and whoever. I still haven't opened my eyes, I lay my head on the person next to me's shoulder and fall back asleep. This time I'm awaken by someone dumping ice cold water on me, and I scream.

"WHAT IN YHE WORLD IS WRING WITH YOU!" I scream at Sascha and Hanna, they laugh and I get out if my now wet bed. I glare at them and they hold out makeup brushes and smile innocently at me. I sigh and get into some comfy clothes and sit in a chair. They set to work, putting on makeup, curling my hair and doing y nails. Finally the finish and carefully put the outfit on me. By now it's an hour later and I'm already tired, thanks guys. I look in the mirror that they didnt let me look in at all during the whole time. I gaped, was this really even me? I looked a million times better than I ever had before, and I smiled hugely. Harry was going to be speechless.

A/N- Thankyou for all the reads guys! Right now were driving and it's like pouring rain, like I can barely see the yellow stripes on the road, I hope my mum doesn't crash the car!! If we crash, my life= ruined. Picking up my homecoming mum, cause I'm a loser an have no date. So my mum got me one, and I don't really even want one so ya. Difficult situation... And I don't want to be the only one wearing one. Yikes... So anyway, ya! That's what's happening right now! Oh and I have to march during halftime again, because I made Contest Marching Band and ya. Anyway, blah blah blah!

COMMENT! Please?

FAN ME!!!! Please?

VOTE!!! Please? :) love you!