Peace and Quiet

I wake up the next morning with a terrible headache. I walk into the kitchen and of course Liam is in there.

"Can you please get me some Advil?" I ask him desperately. He glances at my face sadly and hands me some and a water. I gulp them down and drown the rest of the water. I sit on the counter and wait for the pain killers to kick in. I kick my feet against the counter and think about what happened last night. My dad abusing me, the boys getting him in jail and waking up in a hospital, my mom in the hospital but alive thankfully. Wow that was a big day yesterday! I sigh.

"Taylor!!" I hear Liam yelling in my face. I jump back startled, when did he get there!

"Whoa LiLi! Personal bubble!" I say staring at his worried face. He relaxes a little when I talk.

"I was called your name 5 times and you didn't respond.." He says shaking. I see his eyes fill up with tears, and I slide down and hug him.

"LiLi Shh Shh, everything is fine. I'm alright. I was zoned out and just thinking. Shh." I whisper soothingly while he sobs into my shoulder. I rub small circles into his back. I hear the door open.

"Taylor, Liam where are you?" I hear Zayn yell from the door.

"Kitchen!" I shout and I hear him walking in.

"Hey were going out for pizza do you- whoa what happened!" Zayn asks and walks towards Liam.

"I was zoned out and he thought something happened to my head I guess. He's just stressed." I say an continue rubbing Liams back and comforting him.

"I think we will skip pizza Zayn, I'll just make something. Don't worry." I tell Zayn and he nods sadly. He walks over and I let him hug Liam and comfort him also. He lets go and I grab Liam's hand and drag him into the living room. I put on Toy Story his favorite movie, and snuggle up to him on the couch. I grab the blanket from the chair beside us and cover us up with it. We watch the movie and he slowly stops crying and sometime into the movie is smiling. People think its hard to see a girl cry, well let me tell you it's even harder to see a guy cry. Saying they don't cry often and when they do, it just breaks your heart. Which is why it made me so happy to see him smile. I sigh hugely and attack him in a hug.

"Don't ever cry again LiLi. Please don't, it makes me so sad to see you cry! It breaks my heart!" I say letting out some tears myself. He hugs me back and kisses my forehead, in a brotherly way not romantic at all. I mean.. Ew! I look up and smile at him.

"I love you Liam." I say and he grins hugely and hugs me.

"I love you to sis." He says making my smile stretch so much it hurts. Yet I could care less, me and Liam haven't had many of these moments and it's nice. We continue watching Toy Story and I fall asleep, and so does Liam.

**

I wake up to someone yelling loudly.

"LIAM! You don't have any good food in your fridge!" someone yells and I groan loudly. I was asleep for crying out loud! I feel someone shaking me and I growl at them.

"Louis why do I hear growling- don't touch her! She's mean when she's sleeping or just waking up!" I hear Niall warn Louis apparently.

"You wouldn't hurt me right!" Louis says right beside me, gosh has this dude ever heard of a personal bubble?!

"Get out of my face, and yes I would and will hurt you! Leave me alone!" I say meanly while keeping my eyes closed. I hear a gasp and a big bang. Probably louis falling down.

"Taylor what did you do to him!" I hear Niall asking/yelling while running to Louis.

"He fell down by himself." I grumble still not opening my eyes. I hear Niall sigh and mutter something about being to dramatic. Talking about Louis I assume, that boy is dramatic and sassy.

"Hey don't shake me like that! I didn't give you permission!" I hear Louis shrieking at Niall. See he is sassy.

"SHUTUP!" I scream causing them to quiet.

"Whaa what's happening?" I hear a sleepy Liam mumble. Oh that's what I'm laying on! Wow.. He's a comfy pillow!

"I wanna sleep LiLi and they won't let me!" I whine and Liam chuckles.

"Boys Shh. Let her sleep or you will in fact die!" Liam says causing Louis and Niall to sigh. I hear the t.v turn on and the couch sink a little. Then all I can hear is the t.v and I fall back asleep.

A\N- Thoughts? Comment! Vote! Fan! And no silent readers aloud! Ok? NOOONNE! I love you!

-Taylor