Gingers! 2

Ok... Um what was that?" Liam asks me while I grab another slice of pizza. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Remember Sascha? Well she is coming here tomorrow, which is what she just informed me. Um she is a big-ish fan so just be prepared." I say to them the smile on my face so huge it hurts. Liam smiles at me and I instantly give him a hug. Im taking that as a 'yes of course she can stay as long as she likes'. Plus Liam has nice and warm brotherly hugs.

"It's late Taylor, night time!" He says causing to groan. Here Liam goes at it again, it's probably not even 9 O'clock yet!"Liam! I'm not tired! And I'm freaking 18." I say to him. He raises and eyebrow and I roll my eyes and huff. "Don't worry Tay, he makes me go to bed early all the time." Niall says seriously. The other boys laugh at him and he looks up confused. "What?"

"You have a bed time?" Harry says through laughter. "So do you mister." Liam says sternly, Niall and I burst out laughing this time. "I give up. Go to bed whenever." Liam mumbles and walks into his room.

"Night boys!" I say around 30 minutes later, smiling at them. They all smile and I walk upstairs and slip into my p.j's and fall asleep.

**

I wake up to the smell of bacon, eggs but mostly bacon. I walk tiredly downstairs to see Liam cooking. It's just me and Liam, the other boys slept in there own hotels.

I sit at the bar and watch him, not talking. I'm not talkative in the mornings and Liam knows that. Suddenly the door opens and someone rushes in. I don't even glance at him, I'm to busy focusing on the food. Liam laughs when he sees the way I'm eying the food.

He finishes the food and puts food in my plate and hot chocolate with marshmallows, since I don't like coffee. I sip in the hot drink and eat my food.

"Food! Can you make me some LiLi? I haven't eaten breakfast yet." Niall asks Liam, using the puppy dog eyes. Liam sighs at the Irish boy but nods. Niall claps and sits by me and smiles at me, I just look at him blankly and continue eating. He looks at me confused and then at Liam whose chucking at Nialls expression. Liam hums quietly and is most likely waiting for Niall to say or ask something.

"Whats wrong with her?" Niall asks Liam. I glare at him and his eyes widen and Liam starts laughing. Niall scoots one chair over to get away from me. I inwardly laugh but keep my glare on him, Niall looks at Liam and back at me.

"She's not a morning person. When the caffeinine kicks in she will be more like herself." Liam explains and Niall nods and claps happily when he puts the food in front of him. Liam sits in between me and Niall and eats not paying attention to me, just like I like.

Finally the caffeinine kicks in and I laugh at the way Niall keeps looking at me in between bites. He spits out some food and then laughs, "She's alive!"

"See she's all better!" Liam says laughing.

"You mean she goes from mean to nice in a second!" He asks confusedly. His eyebrows are scrunched together and he has the wrinkles on his forehead and his mouth is in an 'o' shape. It's seriously cute. "Like mood swings?"

"Yup! Wait No!"I say frowing. He laughs at me and i shrug. What can a girl do?

I go back to my room after I was done eating. I take a quick shower and get dressed in some black skinny jeans, converse, and a dressy tanktop. I straighten my hair and put some foundation and mascara on. I check my reflection, eh it's ok. I walk downstairs to find the rest of the boys in our hotel discussing what we should do today.

"Lets go see a movie!" Louis yells at the top of his lungs, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else on our floor heard him. Everyone agrees, so I grab my purse from my room and go back to the living room.

We walk to a parking lot and the boys stop at a van. The boys push me in the van. Louis is driving and I'm sitting by Niall and Harry. "Hey guys do you think it would be weird if we drove up to some girls and told them to get in the van?" I ask and everyone laughs. "And then we could be like we have candy!" Louis says laughing.

"No Harry!" I scream when he takes my phone and starts looking through it. I reach for it and he just uses his stupid height advantage and reaches out of the way. Stupid Harry.

"That's mine! You have your own, use it!" I yell at him and unbuckle to jump on him and attack him. "No PDA children!" Louis says from the front seat. "TAYLOR GET YOUR SEAT BELT ON!" Liam screams from the passenger seat in our white van.

"AHHH SHE'S GONNA DIE!" Louis screams at the wheel. I sigh and put my seat belt back on and glare at Harry. He is gonna die, not me.

"She won't if you drive without killing us." Zayn says while looking out the window. Harry grins evily at me and hands me back my phone. I look at it and couldn't see what he had done. I glance at him with a confused face and he just stares back innocently. I then decide to glare at him and ignore him. I turn to Niall. I glance at my phone again and see he had texted one of my friends 'hi I pooped my pants'. "Thanks Harry." I mumble and he laughs.

"You and Zayn are the nicest." I tell him and Harry gasps from beside me."Oh and Liam." I say and Liam turns back and smiles at me, while Louis is in hysterics up in the front. He is breathing heavily and dramatically making sobbing noises and screams. "And of course Louis." I say and he stops everything and smiles at me while Harry gasps again.

"What about me?!" He asks nudging me."Nope your mean." I tell him and he glares at me.

"We're at the theater everyone!" Louis announces loudly as always. I glance up and fist pump happily. We fastly get out of the van and run across the parking lot and I see a strangely familiar girl at the ticket booth."Sascha!" I scream and start running to the ginger. Yes I said ginger, she has red curly hair and hazel eyes. She's funny, laughs at everything, loves to eat, obsessed with One Direction, the Janiskians and R5 and 5SOS. I haven't really heard about R5, but hey she likes them so they must be good.

"Taylor!" She screams back and hugs me tightly. We both jump up and down and she finally realizes who the people behind me are. "Taylor is that One Direction behind you?" She whispers in my ear. I nod.

"Sascha meet Liam Payne my brother. Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson." I say smiling at her.

"Liam is your brother!" She asks me. I nod and she squeals happily and gives all the boys hugs. She gets along great with them, especially a certain Niall Horan.....

A/N- Hi i am really impressed with how many reads this has gotten! Thankyou if you are reading this right now! Please don't be afraid to comment!:)