New chappie!

Taylor's P.O.V

I wake up and trudge downstairs, I walk into the kitchen and find a obviously drunk Harry Styles. I get some milk out of the fridge and freeze when two hands rest themselves on my waist.

"Harry what are you doing?" I ask breathlessly. His breath lands in my neck and I shiver, it goes up to my ear and I tense up.

"What I should have done a long time ago." He states and I'm being turned around. I freeze and look into his eyes, he looks a lot more sober than he did before. He starts leaning in and then our lips touch. It's like magic, and it ends to soon. We pull back staring at each other and my mind replays the kiss over and over and over in my my mind.

"Well that was.... Magical." Harry says giving me a cheeky grin, I can see true happiness shinning in his green eyes.

"I agree." I whisper, he looks at me in shock. I guess he never knew my feelings were mutual, we'd I didn't even know my feelings were mutual. That kiss though made everything fall into place, that kids changed my life. That kiss made me realize... I love Harry Styles.

"What?" He asks, I'm guessing I accidentally started to mumble while I thought about some things.

"I love you." I say, he looks at me with pure shock and hope fills his gorgeous face.

"Really?" He asks, just making sure. I would never pull a prank on him with something this serious!

"Absolutely." I reply, pure joy fills his face and he picks me up spinning me around and plants a kiss on my lips. I smile and feel my heart beating a hundred times a minute, almost bursting from so much happiness.

"I love you." He says staring me straight in the eye, I smile hugely at this.

"I love you to." I reply once again and we stand in the middle of the kitchen, hugging, smiling and occasionally kissing.

"Hey Harry- Taylor? What's going on here?" Liam's voice fills the house, I unwrap my arms from Harry and step back panicking. We far Liam, he looks absolutely mad, he's red and If this was a cartoon steam would be coming out of his ears and mouth by the angry pants he's making. I gulp and grab Harry's hand for support, I watch Liam's eyes follow to our entertained hands and start shaking.

"What. is. This." He asks angrily, he glares at us.

"Liam, I understand you told me not to date her or fall in love, but I did and I couldn't help it. It's not something I could control exactly, and she loves me also. So just let her be happy, for once in her life." Harry says standing up bravely for us.

"I said not to, because if you and her don't work out and you break her heart, things between you and me will never work out. Ever." Liam threatens, he steps closer to us until he's right in our faces. He makes a sudden movement and I automatically flinch and start crying, memories invading my head.

"Please, don't." I beg him, he automatically stops and looks at me. His eyes soften and I feel his arms around me comforting me the way no one else can.

"Taylor don't what?" Liam asks while rubbing soothing circles in my back, I open my eyes and see Harry staring at me worry filling every inch of his face.

"I I I thought you were going to hit me." I stutter out between my sobs, I feel Harry's hand running through my hair and with the hug I calm down rather quickly.

"I'll never hit you Taylor, never." Liam says, Harry nods along with him letting me know hell never hit me either. I relax in Liam's arms and a newfound tiredness overwhelms me. I yawn and my eyes start dropping.

"Can I go to bed now? I'm tired." I ask, Liam helps me walk up to bed. I lay down and feel Liam kiss me on the head, I smile.

"Goodnight princess, your ky one and only." Harry's voice drifts through to me and I smile subconsciously and he also kisses my forehead. I snuggle deeper into the pillow, happy for once.

Liam's P.O.V

I can't believe him! He fell for my sister and of course shed fall for him! What if something had happens, what would I do? I can't ruin the band for the boys sake, because Harry broke her heart! I walk downstairs and turn around once I'm in the living room. Harry sighs and follows sitting in the couch, we've already fought over this many times but he won't give up. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

"Liam, I love her she loves me. We will keep it private if you want us to, I will do anything to make her happy or be able to date her. Anything." He says confidently and surely, it makes me quite happy to hear how serious he is about it.

"Promise me, you'll never break her heart. Ever." I say, he nods solemnly and I sigh.

"Ok you can date her." I say, he glances up in shock an then rushes over knocking us both down by jumping on me. Good lord this boy is heavy!

"Thanks Liam! Thank you so much! I won't let you down! I promise, I'll make her as happy as can be!" He says, grinning hugely so that his dimples are popping out stronger than I've ever seen before.

"Don't hurt her mate, cause if you do... We're in some serious poo." I say seriously, he grin falters a bit but comes back stronger than ever.

"I'd never hurt her, she's already broken enough and I love her." Je says the last part so surely you can't even try to second guess it. He loves her, he really does. I smile a bit at that thought.

"Ok mate, well in off to bed. Tired, g-night." I say while walking upstairs, I pass all the boys rooms checking in them. I finally make it to my room at the end of the ball and pass out into a deep sleep.

A/N- Thanks for reading, your awesome! Now comment, vote and fan! Please? Ya! I'm in a bus for two hours until I get to the football game were playing at. Yay....