Ch.26 Making faces

Hi guys! So, this year I am going into grade 11, but instead of going to school like normal, I’m taking my courses online. This is because my family is going to be travelling parts of the world on bicycles. Pretty cool, right? Anyways, this means I won’t be able to update on a schedule, but don’t worry, I will be updating! I love this fanfic way too much to stop!

On another note, BLOOD OF OLYMPUS COMES OUT TOMORROW! OH MY GODS!

Thanks for sticking with me! J

-----------------------------

Nico’s P.O.V

I couldn’t help myself from reaching up to touch my lips. Did that really just happened? My head was spinning as I tried to understand what had just occurred. It must have been another one of my crazy day dreams. I used the hand that has previously been touching my lips to pinch myself. Nope, this was real life. But how? And why?

“Nico?” Percy called from in front of me, still facing the front.

“Yeah?”

“Was that real?”

“I was going to ask you the same thing…” I admitted.

“Cool… So… How do you feel about it?” He asked, shyly. Oh gods, maybe he wants be to say that I didn’t feel my insides boiling over. Maybe he was just joking around…

“Nico?” Percy questioned. Right, I still haven’t answered. Maybe I should just lie and say I didn’t feel anything. No, this is way too important to me to hide from my feelings. This time I have to face it.

“To be completely honest, I felt everything I had ever hoped of feeling. It was exactly how I thought it would be. It was perfect… What about you?” I asked nervously.

“I can’t even put it into words…” Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

“I mean,” He clarified, “that it was too great to put into words.”

“Thank the gods.” I murmured quietly, so relieved that he felt the same way.

“So, what does this mean for us?” He turned to face me.

“Well, what do you want?”

“Maybe we could do it again some other time. You know, maybe like a date?” He asked, shyly. A bright red blush rose to his cheeks, and I’m sure my cheeks were the same.