Chapter 28

"So Noah finally decides to throw a party?" I exclaime in excitement while leaning against the locker and holding my books to near my chest.

"Yeah, finally!!" Nina beams in happiness.

"Good that he's alright now. He's making more friends and hanging out with others more" I remark.

"Yeah, he invited a lot of people to the party! I hope things doesn't go wrong" Nina says with a worried look.

"Why would they? Noah knows what he is doing. And parties are always fun!" I exclaim with a cheery smile.

"What?!! You are saying that?" Nina looks at me in surprise and then with a smirk in her lips she replies, "Oh I know!"

"Yeah! Whatever. It's not because I met Caleb at a party" I blush ignoring Nina's gaze, "Okay, fine! Shut up!"

"Speaking of Caleb, where is your Prince Charming?" Nina asks looking around, "I got more than five minutes to talk to you today. That's a record high in this week!"

"Nina, I talk to you more than just five minutes" I roll my eyes at her.

"At home, yes. In school, no" Nina shakes her head on both directions.

"Yeah right! Keep on exaggerating, Nina" I try denying.

"It's true" Nina huffs, "Ever since you people started dating, the only time I or anybody else sees you alone is when you use the loo"

"No way..." I protest.

"Yes way!" Nina interrupts me, "Caleb and you stick together everywhere like magnets. Gosh! He has taken all the subjects that you have, sits beside you in every freaking class, which is a wonder, since he ATTENDS EVERY FREAKING CLASS!!! Like when has he ever attended any classes before?! Even at the cafeteria you people are together..."

"Hey" I stop her, "At lunch we all eat together"

"Umm.. yeah. I guess we do" Nina says thoughtfully while correcting herself.

"Nina, we.. I.. am sorry.." I try to think of what to say to her.

"Is it bad to be jealous of your best friend?" Nina exclaims looking at me guiltily.

"Nina..." I give her a half smile, not knowing what to say to this.

"Why can't Jake be so loving like Caleb? No, wait! I don't think anyone can be as loving as Caleb" Nina looks at me with a affirmed face, "You are seriously lucky Bella, Caleb is the best boyfriend you could ever have"

"Thanks" I reply, feeling a bit proud that she thinks so good of Caleb, "But Nina, I promise I will give you more time from now on, I didn't realise..."

"Are you nuts?" Nina snaps in surprise, and laughs it off "Don't even think about that. I am like seriously envying you for having such wonderful time, but Bella, you deserve this. Don't think otherwise, ever! I just have to beat up Jake to be more romantic, thats it" Nina winks at me, smiling.

"You will what?" I seriously do not understand this girl.

"Oh, nothing!" Nina just waves the question aside, "Gotta go now, have class. See you later?"

"Okay, fine" I laugh at her and wave back, "Oh wait, so the party is tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, tomorrow. Did you talk to Caleb yet?"

"Yes. but he still doesn't want to go"

"Ahh.." Nina says in frustration, "You are his girlfriend, use ways, he surely can't resist them"