Chapter 8

Oh my god! Oh my god! I couldn't believe where we are standing.
Caleb took us to the amusement park, which I had really missed going to for so long. Oh my god! I am so happy right now that I could burst off in happiness. But even though I am screaming with joy within, I don't show the same emotion outside. Let Caleb think this was a bad idea.

Nina is practically jumping in joy beside me and hugging Jake so much, that I think both will fall hard on the ground. But I don't blame her; I would have done the same thing, if I had someone so caring like Jake. And moreover, Caleb and I aren't even really dating.

As I enter through the gates, instantly a smile curves my lips as the familiar place is revisited again. I see so many new rides, shops, hang outs and other things around the park which weren't there before. It's no secret that I am in love with this rides. I just go crazy when I get to ride them.

Coming after three years to one of my most favourite places, I miss Noah badly. Last time I was here, I was with my two best friends- Noah and Nina. God! These three years, everything has changed so much. I sigh and look at Nina knowing she is missing him too. She glances at me and smiles sympathetically before holding my hand tightly and whispering to me, "Just let it go and enjoy!"

I nod at her, smiling contently before letting her go. She runs to Jake who was walking ahead with Sean and Peter.

I look at my side to see Caleb staring at me confusedly. I guess he is trying to figure out what just happened. But I really want to ignore him right now! Though he brought me here, I am still angry with how he behaves. I look straight ahead and follow the others, leaving him behind.

"Hey, I guess you know Jake there, but I think we are still strangers to you" one of Caleb's friend says as we started buying tickets for our first ride- CONDOR!!!! Yiiieee!

"Umm.. Actually you are right, I don't even know both your names" I lied politely as another friend of Caleb joined in the conversation. Who doesn't know this four in our School?! I mean it would be a crime to not know about them in School.

"Of course you don't. We never said anything until now. How rude of us" He said smiling and faking a hurt, "Hi, I am Sean and this guy here is Peter" He said pointing to the other guy, who returned a smile as well and tilting his head to the side gave a mock salute. How gentlemanly of them. So unlike Caleb!

"Have you ever tried this one before?" I heard Caleb ask from behind, "Are you sure you wanna go up on this? It's quite dangerous you know?!" He asked with fake concern before smirking like the jerk he is.

"What do you think I am, a 5 year old kid?" I replied back without looking at him.

"Well, even a five year old is braver than you" He replied.

"Excuse me?" I glared at him turning around.

"I am just saying that you should not ride all these grownup rides, there are FUN SLIDES also, you know, the childen slides, right? Some toy trains or merry-go-round kinda things" God! How I wish to wipe off that bloody smirk off his face right now!

Ignoring his taunts, I went to stand beside Nina, who was with Jake all this while.

After riding the CONDOR, we came to another ride, which is one of my favourites- BREAK DANCE!! I just love it even more than the Roller Coaster.

As soon as Nina and I saw it, we got excited as this was one of the rides which we used to ride multiple times when we came to the park. I turned to see Caleb standing with a bored face in front of me. I ignored him and requested Sean and Peter to join us, which they readily agreed. I was surprised to see even Caleb joining us, but I didn't care. It was hell lot of fun. It reminded me of how much we used to have fun, when Noah was here with us.

After getting down of this ride and a few more, we were all really tired and so went on to lemonade stand nearby to have a drink. We were all thirsty and tired of shouting and screaming, especially on the roller coaster. At least I was!

"You have a terribly high pitched voice Bella!" Caleb said putting one his finger in his ear and acting as if it has stopped functioning. Such an Actor!

"Don't over-react!" I said sipping through the delicious lemonade.

"What?" He looked in disbelief, "Really? I am over reacting? Look who is talking!"

"What?" I asked in confusion.

Caleb was going to say something. But before he could, my gaze has already fallen at the shop behind him.

"Oh my god! Candy floss!!!!" I screamed and ran towards the stand leaving behind everyone stunned.

As I reached the shop, I asked the shop keeper to give me one, and I reached for my purse to pay him. But before I could take out the money, someone held my hand. I looked to see it was none other than Caleb.

"What are you doing?" He asked

Du-uh! Can't you see? "What do you mean? I am buying a candy floss" I replied.

"Why?" He asked

"What do you mean, why?" I am so confused with this guy.

"I mean, you really wanna eat this thing? It's gross!" Then looking at the shopkeeper he added, "No offense"

The shopkeeper though looked angry, immediately looked away to attend another customer.

Caleb really knows how to get into my nerves! "Yes Caleb, I really do" I answered impatiently.

"Okay, then I am paying. You don't need to, It's all my treat today, I brought you here, remember?" He said taking out money from his Jeans pocket.

"It's all right. You have already done more than enough. I can't..."

He handed me the candy floss from the shop keeper and said, "I said I am paying". Whoa! Rude mode on!
Had to shove the money on my face! Rich jerk!

I ignored him again and joined the others while smiling at my Candy floss as if I have won a prize.

"That's why I compared you to a five year-old kid" Caleb commented from my side as I was busy savoring the sweet taste of that pink fluffy thing in my mouth.

"People still can keep loving something which they were very fond of as a child. What's wrong in that?" I asked facing him.

He got a little taken aback by my question. Looking at me for few seconds he walked ahead in the crowd murmuring, "Whatever!"

I looked at Sean standing beside me; he gave me an amused smile before running to catch up with Caleb.
What? Did I say something wrong?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

vote and comment plzzz :* XoXo