I love you Dammit

Roli Pov 

I finished the kitchen work and came out...

I was surprised to see my parents came to see me...

I rushed to hug my mom and took blessings of them...

General talks started between elders...

' i will bring tea...' i said and went to kitchen...

In a while... My mother came to me...

' roli are you happy???' she asked...

'of course maaji... I am so happy...' i replied with a weird smile...

' then what is this??? ' she asked me... Showing the dried tears on my cheeks...

I just hug her and started crying...

'what happened Roli???' she asked...

Though I denied to tell her first... She pushed me hard to share...

Still I got no guts to share with her anything...

'maaji... Don't ask me anything... Instead can you take me with you for some days???' i asked my mother...

'of course it's your maternal house and you are welcome there... Come with us... Lets talk anything there instead of talking here...' she said...

We came to hall with tea cups...

'maaji shall I take Roli with us for some days...' my mother asked..

' of course you can... It will be change of place for her too...' his grandmother said...

After lunch we started to my village...

Siddhant Pov 

It was tiresome day as we went to so many places for Roopa thesis... 

Then we return home for dinner...

I was looking around for Roli...

'siddhant... Roli went to her maternal home as her parents came today and took her...'" my grandmother said...

I was upset...

She didn't even look at me in the morning...

Now went without thinking about at least telling me once..

Is she that much angry towards me that I slapped her...

Didn't she realized yet why I slapped...

I am on love with her dammit...

How can she go leaving me like this...

I was restless to see her the whole day...

I am angry on you too Roli...

If you don't mind about me then I am not going to mind too...

' Siddhant come for having dinner...' my mother called...

' i am not hungry... ' i said and rushed towards my room...

Next day...

I was restless..

Though I was going around with Roopa I was just lost somewhere...

Roopa tap on my shoulder and that is when I realized she was calling me...

'what happened dude??? What is bothering you???' she asked..

'nothing babe... Lets go... ' i said...

'it means you are not my real friend... I came to you thinking so...' she said...

' not that Roopa...' i was wondering what to tell her...

'dude I am cousin sister for you... Then good friends too.. Then why you hesitate to share with me when I shared even about my boy friend to you when you were with us... ' she puzzled...

Its true that Roopa shared everything with me as she don't have siblings and treat me like her own brother...

I told each and everything happened between myself and Roli...

'oh..  It shows she is psychological affected and slowly started accept you... In that stage what you did dude... You slapped her...very bad... Atleast you might have talked to her before we start yesterday...' she said...

' she was busy in the kitchen and I thought of talking to her after we return and before that she went to her maternal house...' i expressed...

'dude... She loves you... Thats why she hug and kiss you though she was not ok with even girl touching her... As you said she isn't aware about a couple relationship... Then you might have moved softly with her to get rid of her fear over that...' she explained... 

' i know babe... I slowly progress till hug and kiss... But before moving further all these happened ' i signed...

'you said her parents and friends gave her all insecurity and  she went there... And you are with me... Are you mad... Go man... Bring her back...'she said...

'but Roopa then you...' i asked...

' i am not innocent and tender like your wife... I am going to travel to other countries alone only... So don't bother about me and go... ' she said...

I smiled and started from there towards village...