Not Mahabharata to get child by mantra

Roli Pov 

My husband is such a great person...

He understood my problem and promised me that he won't touch... Though my cousins and friends told so much about a husband rights towards me...

But its true that I started being comfortable with my husband touch...

I am sleeping on his shoulder...

I am hugging him... Infact kiss too...

But when he did that too me... I was unable to handle it...

Still he was so patient to handle me and he slowly took me inside his hug placing kisses everywhere...

The feeling I got was not something I don't like... Instead its breathe taking indeed...

I badly wish to be inside his hug and get soft kisses...

Days were passing...

One day I was cooking in the kitchen...

I got sensation of omitting and rushed towards bathroom...

When I came back omitting the undigested food we had in previous day dinner on the biz meet for which he took me... All eyes were on me...

'roli lets take a doctor check up today itself... 'his grandmother said...

'no need mataji... I am all fine... Its just indigestion...' i replied...

'how can you declare yourself... It can be what we expect too...' his mother expressed...

' i dont get you maaji...' i replied...

' that doctor will say... Now come and sit...' she said and bring me to hall sofa...

They told me to sit and they took care of all jobs in the kitchen...

I was wondering what's happening...

By evening when he returned...

'siddhant take Roli for a check up... We have taken appointment too...' his mother said...

' check up... What happened Roli??? Are you ok???' he immediately checked my temperature keeping his hand on my neck and forehead...

'nothing Siddhantji... I told in the yesterday dinner right that I am not ok with some items... Thats what I omitted...' i explained...

'we can't declare ourselves like that Siddhant... What if its something we expect '  his grandmother told him...

'what you expect in illness mataji... I don't get you... ' he questioned...

'may be she is pregnant..  Its months together now and there are chances for that too...' his mother told..

He started laughing uncontrollably...

Elders wonder why he is laughing...

' why are you laughing now!!!' his mother asked...

' nothing... She is not pregnant.. If you want me to take for her stomach upset then I can take... ' he replied...

' how can you be so confident that she is not pregnant ' his grandmother puzzled..

' are we in Mahabaratha times to get child in mantras???' he questioned and continue his laughter...

Now elders got serious...

'what do you mean Siddhant ' they asked in rough tone which made him stop laughing...

' i mean what I said... When there is nothing happened between us then how she can become pregnant ' he said which shocked the elders...

' what??? Siddhant are you kidding ' they expressed their shock...

' you need to bear with us as roli is not comfortable with those stuffs... We didn't start with it yet...' he said while the elders eyes were on me...

I was wondering how to react...

I just got up and went to kitchen for preparing tea...

'siddhant we didn't get you married to stay like this... Its already months together now... ' his grandmother said while I was hearing from kitchen...

'we need to mataji... How can we compel her...' he answered..

'this is childish siddhant... All girls will be feeling shy initially and I think you have mistaken to not to start your married life..' his grandmother...

'how long you can wait like this... This is foolishness siddhant...' his mother...

Their accusations continues while I got tears on my eyes...

I manged till dinner in the kitchen with deep thinking...

After dinner I went to our room...

He was in the bed reading some book...

I went slow and lay down beside him..

After a while...

I sat beside him...

I took the book from him and kept on table...

He was looking at me surprised...

' Siddhantji..  I don't want to hurt anyone... Specially you...' i said...

'you didn't hurt anyone Roli...' he replied...

I know how good my husband is...

Then why he should hear for my stupid fear about touch...

I kept my head down and forward my hand towards saree...

I dropped it from my shoulder...

' Siddhantji... Accept me as your wife... ' i said making him shocked...