Baby i'll run for you.

ok here's the next chapter of Falling For One Of The Janoskians! :) i really appreciate the people who have commented and voted it makes me smile, so please keep doing that <3 enjoyyyy :) xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Abi's pov)

Luke and I arrived back at the house, he hadn't said anything to me since I told him I was going back home to England. "Luke please just talk to me" I whispered to him. "I don't want you mad at me too" He sighed loudly. "I just don't want you to go Abi, it's been awesome having you here." I walked away with tears in my eyes, I couldn't respond to him. I knew it was wrong just leaving like this but it was for the best.

After laying on my bed thinking I decided it would probably be a good idea to talk to Jai. I stood up for the pullout couch, walked upstairs and knocked lightly on the bedroom door. I could hear him getting up to open it. "Oh um Abi, hi." he said with sad eyes. "Can we talk?" I said rocking back and forth nervously. He nodded and let me in, I immediently sat on his bed, which was probably the comfiest bed in the world. He sat on his bed also, but across from me leaving distance between us. "So Jai, I'm really sorry for what happened, I know you hate me and I deserve it but I just want to say I love you...but I'm going back to England tomorrow" I rambled. "You're what?" He replied looking suprised. "I'm going home" I said slowly. "Ugh Abi why?" He said. I could tell he wasn't very happy with my decision. "Because Jai, I've screwed up everything I madeout with Beau even though I was dating you, I made you two fight and now Luke's mad at me also because I'm leaving" The tears were starting to well up in my eyes. "I just can't handle all this" I wiped my eyes with Luke's jacket sleeve, I didn't even realize I was still wearing it. Jai stared at me and leaned in to kiss me. I stopped him before his lips were on mine. "Jai please no" I whispered. "Seriously Abi?! he yelled you're my fucking girlfriend and I can't even kiss you? I still fucking love you! You made out with my brother, so what? I know you made a mistake, and now you just want to leave?! Seriously stop being ridiculous." He was now standing up and staring at me with anger in his eyes. "have a nice fucking life" I yelled at him, I ran out of his room slamming his door which woke up Luke. He followed me to the living room where I broke down crying. "Please just take me to the airport now" I managed to get out between sobs. He nodded slowly, and with that I packed my clothes and headed out the door with Luke.

(Jai's pov)

I managed to calm down, I didn't know what had just gotten into me, I screamed at the one girl I loved and now she's gone. I ran to Beau's room and opened the door. "I need you to take me to the airport now!" I yelled. "What the fuck Jai, why?" he said back. "Abi just left and I need to get her back, I screamed at her and it was a huge fucking mistake, please man I need her back!" I said compassionately. Beau immediently stood up and grabbed his car keys. "Alright let's go" he said. We ran out to his car and drove off.

(Abi's pov)

Luke and I arrived at the airport. I managed to book a flight which was leaving in about an hour so I had some downtime to talk to Luke, even though there wasn't much talking. "So you're really going?" He said to me quietly. "Yup" I replied popping the p. "Just remember to Facebook me, text me and Facetime me alright?" he said with a faint smile. "I promise" I replied nodding. I was really going to miss Luke he cared for me so much and had really become my bestfriend. "You know," he started saying. "I had a crush on you when you first came here, but I knew I had no chance because I knew Jai would get to you first" he said chuckling lightly to himself. "Really?" I said with a friendly smile. "Yeah really" he replied staring into my eyes. I knew this wouldn't be right because I just lost Jai for kissing Beau, but I decided since it would be the last time I saw Luke it wouldn't matter. I leaned in and planted a small kiss on Luke's lips. "Something to remember me by" I whispered in his ear. He was blushing immencley. "Well I should probably start heading for the terminal" I said standing up and grabbing my bag. "Bye Luke, I'm going to miss you" He pulled me in to a long tight hug. After we stopped hugging I kissed him lightly on the cheek and walked away. I could feel him staring at me while I was leaving and I didn't mind one bit.

(Jai's pov)

We finally made it to the airport, I bolted out of the car and inside hoping I would find Abi before she left. I looked around left and right and still saw no sight of her. After running around the airport I was about to give up, but then I saw Luke. I ran to him "Luke where's Abi?!" I said out of breathe. "Her flight left about 5 minutes ago." He said flatly. "Fuck" I said to myself. Beau then ran up behind us. "Where's Abi?" he asked. "She fucking left!" I said. tears were welling up in my eyes, I couldn't believe she was actually gone. "We're really sorry Jai, but it kinda was your fault she left" Luke said. "I know I know, it's my fault" I said running my hand through my hair.

After contemplating to myself for a few minutes I ran to ticket sales. "When's the next flight to London England?!" I asked. "it leaves in about an hour" she said with an overfriendly smile. "Great!" I said. "Book me on it" She handed me the boarding pass and I walked back over to Luke and Beau. "Man what the fuck are you doing?! You can't just fucking go to England!" Beau said. "I can and I will" I replied with a cocky smile. "You don't have any fucking clothes, money or food" Luke said pushing me. "I have money and I'll just buy clothes and food when I get there alright? Jesus just fucking let me do this" I said. "What if you get there and you can't find her?" Luke asked. "I know which part of England she lives in and I have her number, I'll fucking find her" I replied back. "Bro whatever then, goodluck" Beau said to me. "Thanks" I replied. "I'll try to be back in less than a week." "What are I going to tell mum?" Luke asked. "Just tell her I went to go get Abi, she'll understand. I have to go bye" I said giving Luke and Beau both brotherly hugs. I turned and walked towards the terminal with a smile on my face. I couldn't believe I was actually going to England, this was one of my dreams, and the best thing was I was doing it to get back the girl of my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and there's the next part :D i hope everyone liked it :)) please comment and vote the more I get the faster I'll upload + they really make me smile <3 haha thanks love you all xx