Disappointment.

So here's the next chapter! :) Oh and i unfortunately didn't even get two votes :(( please vote for this story and comment it would really mean SO much to me because i actually wanna know if people like it or not, thank you xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Abi's pov)

After what felt like hours of mopping around and avoiding Luke and Beau, Jai finally came back from hanging out with his friends. "I'M BACK!" he yelled when he walked into the house. I heard him from the living room which startled me, I decided to quickly run upstairs before he saw me. "What are you doing in here?!" Luke asked me. I didn't even realize I ran into his room. "Oh um Jai's back..." I said. Luke looked at me with soft eyes. "Look Abi I know you don't want to tell him what happened but you're going to have to, if you don't it'll most likely ruin your relationship and you don't want that to happen right?" Luke said pulling me in for a hug. I sighed "You're right Luke, the best thing is to be honest, thank you" I said smiling slightly and kissing him softly on the cheek.

I headed downstairs and into the kitchen where Jai was making a snack. "Hi beautiful" he said smiling as soon as he saw me. "Hi Jai" I replied nervously. He looked at me confused, I knew he could tell something was going on. "You ok babe?" he asked me with a worried look. "Jai we need to talk" I sighed. "You-you're breaking up with me aren't you?" He said looking like tears were already forming in his eyes. "No no Jai" I said waving my hands. "I just really need to talk to you about something" "Oh thank god" he said with relief. "Alright well lets go talk out on the porch" Jai said leading me there and pulling me on his lap where he wrapped his arms around me. "Sooo what did you want to talk about?" he asked me. Tears were already forming in my eyes, I then stood up and faced him. "Well Jai, um when you were gone I was hanging out with Luke and Beau just watching movies and joking around and well at one point me and Beau got caught up in the moment and we, sorta made out" I said with tears streaming down my face. "I'm so sorry Jai" I said wiping my eyes. "Oh...." Was all he could say. "I'm just gunna go clear my head, i'll uh see you soon" Jai said without even looking at me. After he walked outside I broke down. I couldn't believe I'd betrayed Jai like this. Beau walked by the porch and saw me "Hey you ok?" he asked me, while rubbing my back. "I, I told him we madeout and I think he's gonna break up with me" I said crying into Beau. "Shhh Abi it's ok everything will be fine" Beau said reisuringly still rubbing my back.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BEAU!" Jai said storming into the porch. "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU'VE ALREADY SCREWED THINGS UP ENOUGH!" he yelled in Beau's face. "Jai i'm just fucking comforting her ok, so back the fuck off!" Beau yelled back at Jai. "Well it's all your fucking fault in the first place! why don't you find yourself a girlfriend that isn't mine!" he yelled at Beau, I could tell the anger was building inside of him. "She fucking kissed me to alright obviously she doesn't give two fucks about you!" Beau screamed at Jai, which really suprised me, he was basically saying it was all my fault. "Stop it!!" I yelled. "Please don't fight over me like this! I'm not even worth it ok!" I stormed out of the house to the park down the road even though it was pouring rain. I kind of liked that it was raining because no one could tell I was crying.

I sat in the park for almost an hour crying before I heard someone caing my name. "Abi! Abi where are you?" The voice said. I looked around until my eyes met a figure, it was Luke. "There you are!" he said. "Jesus Abi you're fucking soaked! Here have my jacket" Luke said wrapping his warm jacket around me and sitting next to me on the park bench. "You should really get out of this rain" Luke said to me. "I would, but the only place I have to go is back to your house and I don't want to deal with Beau and Jai fighting" I said sniffling. "They've calmed down a bit actually, things will get back to normal before you know it" Luke said with a small smile. "Not me and Jai though" I replied looking him in the eyes. "You don't know that, you just have to talk to him more about it, he really loves you Abi I'm sure he'll forgive you, here lets go home" Luke said while grabbing my hand and lifting me up from the bench. "Thanks Luke you're a great friend" I said with a reisuring smile. "Anything for you" he replied. I sighed "Maybe that's exactly what I need..." I said quietly. "What do you need?" Luke asked looking confused. "To go home." I replied. "Like home home?" he said. "Yes home home, I have to leave in 10 days anyways so why not leave now when everything all screwed up..." I said. "But Abi, I don't want you to go and i'm sure Beau and Jai don't want you to either and wait you're leaving in 10 days anyways?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Luke said sounding suprised. "I know you don't want me to but maybe it's for the best, and i'm sorry I was going to I just didn't want everyone to know, I wanted to enjoy my last few days here and not have to worry about people being sad i'm leaving" I said while pulling Luke's jacket tighter on me, I was absolutely freezing. "Then why leave now?" Luke asked. I could tell he was upset I was leaving. "It just feels right Luke, i'm going back to England and no one can stop me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i REALLY hope you enjoyed this chapter i'll be updating again soon, oh and please please with Janoskians on top comment and vote :p haha thanks xxx