I'm In England trickkkk.

hi everyone! so so so sorry i haven't updated this story in forever, but i PROMISE to update from now on! :D YAY please comment + vote & enjoyyyyy xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Abi's POV)

I stared at Jai, too shocked to say anything I couldn't believe he was standing in front of my house. "Jai what the fuck are you doing here?" I said quietly. "Umm I came to see you and get you back..." he said awkwardly rubbing his head. "Can I come in?" I nodded and let Jai walk in. "Abi what do you want on your" Lola said before stopping and pstaring at Jai. "Who's this?" She asked looking in my direction confused. "Umm Lola this is Jai, Jai this is Lola" I said pointing between them. They both smiled at eachother. "He's cute Abi" Lola mouthed to me. I blushed awkwardly. "Could you please let me and Jai talk for a while Lola?" I asked. "Yeah sure, I'll just go home and come back tomorrow okay?" She said. "And nice to meet you Jai" Lola walked out the front doorand I turned to Jai and sighed. "Why areyou here?" I said while walking into the living room and getting comfortable on the couch. "I told you...I want you get you back" Jai said sitting directly across from me. I smiled slightly and could feel a few tears streaming down my face. "Hey beautiful, don't cry" Jai said wiping away one of my tears. "I just..I-feel so guilty and like I don't deserve to be your girlfriend" I said tryping to wipe my eyes free of anymore tears. "Don't say that please, you made a mistake we all make mistakes and I forgive you" He said taking one of my hands into his. I looked down and smiled. "I'm so so so sorry Jai i'll never make a mistak like that again" I said looking straight into his eyes. "I love you Abi" Jai said smiling. "I love you too" I replied softly. Jai smiled and leaned in we kissed sweetly for a fee seconds before both pulling away. Just then Jai's phone rang "Yo asshole are you with Abi?" The voice said, I could clearly tell it was Beau speaking. "Yeah I am" Jai replied looking at me and smiling. "Put us on speaker then! Beau said. Jai obeyed and pressed the speaker button. "Hiiii Abiiiii we love and miss yoooou!" Beau and Luke said on the other line, I giggled "I love and miss you guys too" "When are you coming back to Australia?!" They quickly asked. "Ummm, I dunno maybe in a few days I could go back with Jai if you guys want?" I said. "FUCK YES WE WANT YOU TOO!" They both yelled. "I'm guessing that means you two are together again?" Luke then asked. "Yup!" I repled happilly. The two boys started cheering on the other line and Jai and I burst out in laughter. "Alright well we'll talk to you later Jai, you too Abi! Bye!" Beau said before hanging up. "Bye!" Jai and I both replied loudly. "So beautiful" Jai said pulling me onto his lap. "What are we going to do today?" He then asked. "Um well i'm guessing you didn't bring any clothes so we could go to the mall?" I suggested. "Ooh a British mall, sounds fun" Jai said standing up. "You're such a dork" I said shoving him lightly. "Yes, but i'm your dork" he said sticking his tongue out. I smiled and grabbed his hand in mine and we headed out the door to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

again SO sorry for not updating for a while! please comment & vote so it gives me feedback and i can decide whether i should update again! thanks! :) xx