Words

There are no words that I can think of when it comes to describing what I feel about him.
Only images.
A cabin surrounded by thick woods, with cumulus clouds in a deep blue sky.
A warm breeze that slides through your hair making you smile warmly at the gentle comfort.
The sound of windchimes with trees rustling ambiguously as you sip on iced tea, no care in your mind.
I know he has his flaws, sometimes it feels like I could be talking right at a wall, only to discover that there's bricks missing and he was listening in.
When he makes me feel slightly incompetent, but is always willing to teach me something new.
It's been 4 months, and yes we're in the honeymoon stage, but I feel like I've made a lifelong companion no matter how it ends.
I admire his work ethic, and that we always seem to be on the same page.
Or how he just understands when i'm trying to say something, but the words just aren't coming out right.
How by all means he isn't conventionally handsome, but it's the "imperfections" that only make him more unique.
When falling asleep next to him is the only way I sleep well anymore.
The way he knows when something's bothering me, and knows what to do to cheer me up before I know.
I can see him in my life so far in the future, and I wish I had a button to just skip there now.
Yet, I know the present decisions will make an impact on that future.
So I want to do what I can to treat him right.
I don't want to just be spoiled, I want to be his equal.
And he sees that.
Even the fact that I told him absolutely everything on the first date didn't scare him off, lets me know that we can work throigh most issues that come our way.
He's a dream that seems too unlikely to be true, and I can't even begin to explain the depth of care that I feel about him.
He is one of the people I can depend on most and I will forever be grateful.
My boy
My giant nerd
My mans
My boyfriend
My Hunter