amato animo animato animagus

amato animo animato animagus (ah-MAH-toh ah-NEE-moh ah-nee-MAH-toh an-a-MAY-jus);  used as part of the process of becoming an animagus. The incantation has to be recited at sunrise and sundown, every day before the consumption of the Animagus Potion . The incantation is also recited just prior to the consumption of the potion, which has to take place just after a lightning storm starts. The incantation is recited while placing the wand's tip over one's heart.

"

What do you mean, aliens?" Cassiopeia frowned as Rolf closed the curtains. "Where are we, Tatooine?"

"Ha." Rolf replied humorlessly as he  began to tidy up the room, using quick flicks of his wand to make the furnitures flew back to their respective places. "I was shocked too--didn't knew they still exists. Thought they got wiped out some centuries ago."

Cassiopeia pursed her lips as she waved her wand distractedly. A horde of cloths came flying to wipe the tables. "Yeah, I thought so too." She turned towards Rolf, eyes twinkling. "And now they've come here, trying to conquer the Earth?" She raised her brows. "I mean, no offense, but isn't that a little too clichèd?"

"Beats me." Rolf lets out a good-natured laugh as he brushed his hair away from his face. "Maybe we should join them. We'd be unbeatable. Imagine the headlines: Muggles vs Aliens and Witches."

Cassiopeia's left side of her face crooked in a mischievous smile. "I'd prefer it if the headlines says witches first."

"Of course, your majesty." Rolf offered an answer, bowing down in a mocking bow as he grinned. Cassiopeia giggled lightly at the sight.

"They've already been defeated, though. If we want to stage a siege, we have to start with us."

"Well, as tempting as that sounds, I don't want to be enemies with the Avengers."

Rolf scoffed. "Ah, yes, wouldn't want to be enemies with the city destroyers." He grinned lopsidedly as another horde of cloths fly through.

"Ha." Cassiopeia laughed sarcastically. "Statistically speaking, looking at today's damage, I understand why that name might stuck."

Rolf laughed as he waved his wand. "The casualties are quite massive, yes."

"And yet the Avengers will remain unbeatable." Cassiopeia stated, shrugging. "They're like, the Harry Potter of Muggle." She let out a wry smile. "Don't tell Haz I said that. Speaking of Haz, where is he?"

"Ah, he left with Charlie to chase dragons," Rolf replied nonchalantly, waving his wands to command the cloths to wipe the windows. "Apparently, during the attack, some of the dragons from the dragon pen in the zoo flew away."

Cassiopeia stared at him, slack-jawed, before managing to open her mouth. "What happened to the protective ward? And why are you here?"

"Oh, the wards got destroyed by the aliens." Rolf shrugged as if he's talking about what he had for breakfast. "You should see the reportㅡit's interesting."

"Then why are you here?!"

Being the head of the Dragon Division of the Magical Creature Care and Control Department, by all means, Rolf should be there, and not here.

"Ah, they already got it under control." He shrugged. "I took care of that for a little bit, you know. But then my team arrived. Then Grandpa arrived. Even Charlie came and dragged Haz along. It was too crowded. The dragons will feel even more scared, so I sent back a few people, including myself."