cave inimicum

Cave inimicum (CAH-vay uh-NIM-i-kuhm); conjures up a shield that keeps the caster hidden from others. 

Dearest Aunt Cass,

Even before Raven came here squawking around with your letter on her beak, I have intended to go visit you tomorrow. A surprise visit, you see, but it will not be such a secret anymore.

Sigh.

We'll discuss the matter of that specific Mister America tomorrow, so please, please, for the love of God, clean your living room fireplace.

Eh, and don't turn the fireplace in your bedroom on! The last time I visited, I had almost became a crispy human.

See you tomorrow!

With love,
Harry

P.S.: When I came there, I'm dragging you to buy a cellphone.

Cassiopeia smiled to herself as she folded Harry's letter neatly and put it on the compartment behind the cashier. She smiled at Raven, her ironically-named eagle owl who's perched on her left shoulder before heaving a sigh and walked towards the connector door that connects her store with the kitchen, meaning to give some treats to her owl.

She must've flown really fast--she sends her out at twelve, right after Steve Rogers exited her store--and now, six hours later, when the last remains of sunlight cascades through the big windows, she had arrived, carrying Harry's letter on her beak.

Brushing the said owl's fur absentmindedly, Cassiopeia was startled from her reverie by the sound of twinkling bell from the room next door. Throwing an apologetic glance towards her owl, she went out to the next room, glancing towards her wrist-watch.

Six-thirty.

Cassiopeia raised her brows. The bakery will be closed in thirty minutes, and most of the glassracks are already empty.

The ginger man had his back turned to her, and Cassiopeia cleared her  throat.

"I'm sorry, we have ran out of cakes and breads. There are only chocolates left."

The ginger turned around and opened his mouth, "But I'm not here looking for a chocolate. I'm here looking for a Black."

The man turned and Cassiopeia squealed as she crossed the room to hug the ginger. "Charlie!" She exclaims, enveloping the taller man in a warm embrace.

Charlie Weasley chuckles as he drapes his left arm on Cassiopeia's shoulder. "Long time no see."

"It had been what, two years?"

"Two and a half, actually." Charlie chuckles. "I didn't make it to Rose's birthday party."

Cassiopeia frowned. "Ah, yes, I remembered that--you were in China tracking down a fire-breather, correct?"

"Asgag horned tail." Charlie nodded, smiling. "In fact, that was why I came here--the Confederation sent me to deliver my reports to MACUSA because they found a species here in America."

Cassiopeia nodded thoughtfully. "Where?"

"In Boston."

"That highly populated area?"

"Don't look so surprised." Charlie laughed. "They are as small as a niffler, and they absolutely detests humans."

"Ouch." Cassiopeia commented. "I don't envy your job, taking care of all those creatures."

Charlie chuckled. "Oh, believe me, sometimes I wish I'd follow Mum's wishes and work as a... I don't know, Press Secretary?"

Cassiopeia scoffed. "Molly would approve of anything as long as she can see you more often."

"True that." Charlie replied cheerfully. "Will you meet Uncle Newton in a few days? I want to talk to him about this newly found species."

Cassiopeia raised her brows. "He'll be coming for a tea tomorrow."

"Really?" Charlie smiled. "I have the  best timing, then."

"Oh, trust me, you do." Cassiopeia walked away from him and put on the 'CLOSE' sign on her door. "Now tell me, do you want to eat some Chinese food? My treat. I am too tired to cook."

"Turning down free food offer is not something I'd do." Charlie smiled. "I'm so lucky. Like I said, I have the perfect timing."

Cassiopeia laughed as she linked her arms to Charlie's and exited the store.

A/N: watching Mr and Mrs Incredible debating about Superhero Accord in Incredibles 2 kinda reminds me of Steve and Tony in Civil War lmao

ALSO! This chapter is supposed to be uploaded last week but alas I accidentally deleted it and had to rewrite it huhu