President

The two children leave and I throw open the gate door. I see the men scattered around the floor, and raise my eyebrows shocked. Those kids sure know how to fight. One by one, I take the bodies of sleeping men into the jail cell located in the basement.

I drag what looks like a middle-aged man across the floor, and drag him into the cell backward until his head has reached the inside of the cell. I go and grab another person until I finish with them.

I'm panting by the time I'm done. Dragging men as heavy as me is more work than being president. Perhaps I need to get out more.

"The men are in the cell. I'm hunting the rest down," I speak through the transceiver.

"Copy that," Skylar replies. "I don't know how to speak through these things."

I laugh at Skylar's words.

"You press the button and speak," I say laughing.

"No, like what do I say to respond, and to start a conversation on these things?" Skylar asks.

"That is a stupid question, Skylar," I can hear a voice say through the transceiver.

I chuckle to myself.

"It's not necessary to know, but if you must just begin a conversation with what you're going to say, then say 'over.' When the conversation's done, say 'over and out.' Over," I explain.

"Understood. Over and out."

There is nothing but silence on the other end, which meant that they're done talking, so I walk out the door.

.....

Walking down the street, I find a man dressed in navy green who seems to be talking through a transceiver of his own. I run up and stop him.

"Sir, I was just walking through, sir," he mutters, looking worried.

"You said 'sir' twice," I scold. "I need you to find everyone else in this navy, and go to the base. I'll meet you there."

"Yes, sir," he yells marching the other way.

"You said it again!" I yell when he is a few feet away from me.

I march up to the news station and walk in with no hesitation. News reporters, news anchors, and a plethora of other people look over to see my face. Their faces went from the casual workday to "I just found one million dollars!"

"I need to make an announcement," I announce.

"Whatever you need, Mr. President," one of the anchors say.

I walk onto the screen and straighten my tie.

"3...2...1...action!" a cameraman calls.

"I, the president, order all of you to get out of your houses, but leave your doors unlocked. This will be over when I say so," I nod, "thank you."

I walk out to see a group of the army marching down the road.

"Hey!" I shout.

The army men stop and turn to my voice, each of them looking suddenly nervous.

"Yes, sir?" multiple of them question.

"Get back to the base and don't leave!" I order.

They turn around, marching fast to the direction of the military base, and I nod in satisfaction. I have done my part.

I let the anchors know that their job is done before making my way to the base.