Home

Once Lillie said goodbye to everyone, it was starting to get dark.

Lillie smiled at the mikaelsons. "Let's go home", she said smiling at them. They smiled back at her. Lillie grabbed klaus' hand.

But before they could get to the car. Lillie was grabbed. By Bella. "You can't take our daughter away from us", she hissed at them. They turned around. The mikaelsons hissed at her. "Your daughter?! The one you wanted dead! The one you locked away?! The one you neglected? The one that you called names? The one you experimented on? The only reason you want her now, is because of her powers, you want to use her, like a poppet, we will not let you treat her as such, we will never treat her because of her powers, we love her because of what's inside, we love what she's become, the sweet girl you all neglected does not even have a mean streak in her, she wouldn't even harm a fly, and yet you treat her as she was the monster, next time I see you around OUR MATE! We will kill you!", Rebekah hissed at her.

Bella cowered away.

What they didn't see was renesmee smirking. She knew her mother deserved that, her mother treated her sister wrong for no reason.

Lillie walked out of the box shape stance that the mikaelson sibling put around her. She looked up at Bella. "I was never a Cullen, truly I wasn't, I was always supposed to be a mikaelson, and i always will be a mikaelson, you Have your daughter, and if I hear you treated my sissy wrong, well I'm going to make you regret it", she said to Bella. The tone she used made a shiver go up the Cullens back.

She smiled at renesmee and waved goodbye to her sister. Renesmee waved back. Lillie walked back to the mikaelsons. She grabbed Elijah's hand. They made their way to their car. Elijah looked down at his beauty of a mate. He smiled. "You are truly remarkable my love", he said. She giggled. She gripped his hand lightly. "Thank you lijah, now let's go home", she said with a smile on her face. He smiled again. "Let's go home love", he said.

It was time to bring their mate home, where she truly belonged.

They soon made it to their car. Kol buckled her into the car seat. He kissed her forehead. "My angel", he said. Lillie smiled sleepy at him. "My koly", she whispered.

Both Kol, Rebekah and Elijah got into the back with her, whilst Klaus and Finn got in the front. The two actually started to talk, before they usually hated each other. But it seems the angel in the back seat brought them together again.

Klaus put on some relaxing music on the radio.

And before they knew it, they could hear the soft snores coming from Lillie. They all smiled.

Kol took out his phone and snapped a picture of her. It was going straight into the memories in his phone. He put his phone down and caressed her cheek softly. He smiled lovingly when he felt her lean into his hand on instinct. He leaned towards her and gently and lightly pecked her cheek. "I love you my sweet angel", he whispered softly.

It was going to take them awhile to get back home, but it would be worth it, especially if they were taking their mate home.

Hours later.

Klaus had his eyes on the road. Finn already fell asleep. He looked into the review mirror to see Kol holding onto a sleeping Lillie. He took her out of her car seat, and buckled the seat belt around him and her. Kol was sleeping as well. His arms wrapped tightly around her.

Rebekah holding onto Lillie's hand. She was asleep as well.

And Elijah. Well let's just say the original actually snores. (Which would be so cute) he had his head sitting on Rebekah's shoulder. Klaus smiled, and continued to look at the road. He couldn't wait to bring his Lillie back home with them, and once she was, she was never leaving their side. She was going to love it.

Many more hours.
It took a long time to even get close to the house, it was going to be a few more hours.

Everyone was awake, except for Lillie who was probably dead tired and slept through the entire ride their. She must be, she went through a lot throughout the entire she knew them and she was going to need her sleep. And let's just say they had a lot of pictures to awww at later.

They made pit stops, to get something to eat and use the restroom, the only time Lillie was awake was for food and to go to the bathroom, then she would fall back to sleep. They would laugh, knowing how tired she was.

More hours later.

And finally, finally they were home. The big white mansion in view. They smiled. They were home, with their mate. Finally.

Finally.

And once they got home, little Lillie's eyes just happened to open. Her eyes widened at the sight of the big house. It was much bigger then the Cullens, and the house wasn't made out of mirrors. "Wow! It's like a big castle!", she gasped in wonder. The mikaelson siblings laughed at their mates wonder of the house.

She looked around, in amazement. It was amazing. It had these really tall things that looked like they were holding up the house. And there was trees surrounding the house. There was woods.

Soon the car stopped and once finn let her out, she looked around in amazement. She ran around touching every piece of the house.

The mikaelsons inner vampire purred, knowing the house would soon only smell of them and their mate.

They followed after her. Knowing she would want to see the inside of the house. Klaus took out the keys and unlocked the house.

And if it were possible, Lillie's eyes widened even more. It definitely looked like the inside of a castle. Or what it should look like. She's never been in one till now. She walked around, looking at everything. Not wanting to touch anything in fear that she might break something.

She walked into every room that was on the bottom floor.

She was again picked up by Klaus. "Wanna see your room darling?", he asked. Her eyes sparkled in excitement. "I get a room?", she asked. He laughed. "Of course you do, on some nights that you don't want to sleep in our room, you get your own", he said kissing her temple. His nose nuzzled against it. His wolf happy that she was here.

Lillie was so excited, her tiny little heart was beating fast. She couldn't wait. She was going to love it here. Especially if she was going to be staying here with them. Her life was getting better by the minute. And she was happy that it was. She loved her new family and they loved her.