Nightmares

Lillie's POV

I was sleeping soundlessly in the bed upstairs. I was so happy that they made me a bed. Kol and Klaus made it. I was so happy that they made me a bed!

But something felt wrong. Like I was being watched. I opened my eyes and looked into the darkness.

At first I didn't see anything. Just pitch blackness. But it wasn't the darkness that had scared me. The figure in front of me. I couldn't see the person. But I could see their outline. And that's what scared me most. It was scary. I got up and moved closer to the wall. I was shaking in fear. I pulled the Blankets up close to my face. It seemed to get closer. But what was worse was there was three more. I was shaking so badly and I felt myself pee in my pajama pants.

I whimpered. "Leave me alone! Leave me alone!", I yelled at them. They seemed to get closer and closer, until they were at the edge of the bed. But confused me was I couldn't see them only their outlines. But still scared me. "Immortal child, immortal child, immortal child, immortal child, immortal child!", they kept chanting. I covered my ears with my hands. Please stop! Stop it! I watched as they got closer and closer.

Someone help me! Help me! Please!

Their hands were getting closer and closer.

Until they were able to touch my face

Until they were able to touch my face. I screamed. I screamed and screamed wanting this to be over.

Kol! Klaus! Lijah! Becka! Finn! Help me! Help me please!

Third person POV

The mikaelsons were in the kitchen, not wanting to be in the same room as the Cullens. They were talking to Kate, Tanya, Benjamin, And Garrett. They could the nasty words come out of the other child's mouth. Saying how gross the cookies and hot cocoa was. What a little bitch!

The cookies and hot cocoa were to die for. They were delicious. The bitch just didn't want to admit it. Part of them wanted Lillie to wake up, so she could distract them from ripping the Cullens piece by piece. But they also wanted her to get her sleep.

They sighed. Soon this would be all over and they would take her away from these people.

But they soon got their wish. They heard a cry come from upstairs. A loud one.

They could hear her voice from upstairs. "Leave me alone! Leave me alone!", they heard her cry out.

They didn't hesitate for a second. Veins under their eyes and fangs and all. They sped upstairs to their crying mate. While the rest watched them. Worry on Tanyas, Kate's, Garrett's and Benjamin's face. While the Cullens just simply rolled their eyes. Tanya, Kate, Garrett and Benjamin shot them a glare.

The mikaelsons ran upstairs. But soon sprinted upstairs when they heard her scream. They ran into the room. Expecting someone there trying to hurt Lillie. But they didn't see anyone. Just her having a nightmare. The poor thing.

She seemed so scared that she wet the bed. Rebekah and Elijah walked over. Trying to sooth her. Brushing their hands through her hair. But nothing worked. Kol and Finn tried. But nothing worked. And then Klaus tried. He cradled her in his arms.

"Come on darling, wake up, wake up love, it's just a nightmare, wake up baby girl, let me see those beautiful eyes of yours", he said soothingly and softly. He ran his fingers through her hair. Her eyes started to twitch. Her nose wrinkled. He smiled. "That's it love, wake up, it's okay, it's just us, wake up darling", he whispered soothingly.

It took a few seconds, but slowly her eyes started to flutter open. Her eyes met klaus's. She sighed in relief. Her hands clenched onto his shirt. Happy it was him.

"Klaus", she whispered his name. He cradled her head in his giant hand. "It's okay darling, I'm here, we're here, it's okay", he said soothingly.

"It scary", she said into his chest.

"I bet it was, you wanna tell us what it was about?", he asked her. Rebekah walked over to her brother. "How about we change her out of her soiled clothes before we do anything", she said. Klaus nodded.

They changed her out of her clothes. She felt embarrassed. "I sorry, I didn't mean to pee pee in the bed", she whimpered. Elijah smiled lightly. He caressed her hair. "It's okay love, these things happen, don't be sorry", he said. He put a hand on her cheek, which she leaned into.

Once they got her dressed and took off her soiled sheets. They sat her down on Klaus's lap. She cuddled up to him. Handfuls of his shirt in her tiny hands. "You wanna tell us what it was about?", Finn asked her. She hesitated but nodded.

"Take your time baby girl", Rebekah said.

Lillie sat up on Klaus's lap. "I woke up, but it was in my dream, it was really dark, it was just dark, but then I saw someone, I couldn't see what they looked like, just their figure, they started to get closer and closer, and I tried to get away from them, but they started to come closer and closer, and then three more came, they started to get really close, I told them to leave me alone, but they wouldn't, they wouldn't, they kept on getting closer and closer, they started to put their hands on me and that's all I remember", she said.

Klaus hugged her to him, comforting her. "Well never let that happen love, they'd have to go through us first", he said.

"But they kept calling this thing, they kept chanting it", she said.

Now they were worried. "What were they calling you baby?", Rebekah asked her.

"They kept chanting immortal child, immortal child, I didn't know what it meant", she said.

It got really quiet. Which made her a little scared.

But they know knew what she was dreaming of. The brothers.

The volturi brothers.