0.37- merebitch strikes again

"you're a fucking bitch, you know that right." meredith mumbled, stepping next to emma in the girl's locker room.

"meredith? what the hell?" emma rolled her eyes.

"i said one thing, stay away from ethan. now you're dating him!" meredith fought, a fire in her eyes.

"you don't fucking own him. i don't care about what threats you threaten me with." emma answered.

"you should." meredith shrugged, "your one friend, what's her name... oh hannah, she probably has a lot to say about you. especially after the shit she was saying at my party last night." meredith smirked, looking into a mirror and applying lipgloss.

"hannah?" emma asked, her voice wavering.

"yep, finally she's able to see what a loser you are. i mean, the lengths you went through to get with ethan." a smirk sat on her face as she smugly grinned at emma.

"and what lengths were those?" emma raised an eyebrow.

"purposely running into him, just so he would notice your pathetic ass." meredith answered.

"fuck off, meredith." emma rolled her eyes.

"you're a desperate bitch, and soon ethan will be able to see that too." meredith threatened, glaring at emma.

"you say i'm desperate," emma glared, "just leave me alone, meredith."

meredith shook her head, "just wait, chamberlain."

"fuck off." emma rolled her eyes. meredith just smirked and walked out.