0.12- shishter s'more

"fuck this shit." emma groaned as she stood up from the fire grayson and james had started.

"what's up?" ethan asked, looking up at her as she grabbed something from her tent.

"it's negative fucking two degrees, i'm grabbing a blanket." emma responded as she grabbed her fluffy blanket from her and james shared tent.

"it's twelve degrees." grayson piped up, james laughing.

"he's right, and we have a fire." james grinned as he joked with his best friend.

"i'm not sharing with either of you two traitors." emma glared playfully as she sat back down, cozying up in her blanket.

"fuck you." james teased.

"it's not my fault you two dipshits ruined my warmest coat and sweatpants." emma rolled her eyes.

"keep doing that and they're going to stay like that." grayson responded, "anyways, it's time for s'mores."

"yay, s'mores!" james grinned and ethan laughed.

his laugh needs to stop being to cute, the fuck

"s'mores sound good." emma agreed.

-

after eating s'mores and laughing at the campfire, the four decided to go to bed.

"holy shit, it's cold." emma shivered, pulling an extra blanket for her bag over herself and james.

"you've got that right, sister." james agreed. he pulled on a black hoodie with 'sisters' traced upon the back.

"goodnight, james." emma yawned, turning herself.

"night ems."