0.5- revenge

"whatever." emma rolled her eyes, disagreeing with ellie on her comment.

"you're so lucky you and james are partnered with ethan and grayson. that's some fucking luck right there." hannah laughed.

"he threw a pencil at me in class the other day. i wouldn't call it luck." emma groaned, much to ellie and hannah's amusement.

"where's james, again?" ellie asked, looking around the halls.

"he's finishing his art project." hannah answered her, before turning her attention to emma with a smirk,  "don't look now, emma, but hottie mctwin is heading over here." hannah whispered to emma. emma looked up, and sure enough ethan was strolling over to her.

"i told you this, we, were not over." ethan smirked. emma hid all nervousness she had in that moment. she watched as chase handed ethan something. emma was about to speak when a cold liquid ran down her head.

"what the- shit." emma groaned as she wiped her eyes and looked up towards ethan.

"it was an accident!" she said, her voice bearing annoyance. she tried to spot ellie and hannah but they had left.

"oops?" ethan shrugged.

"i'm wearing white, you dickwad!" emma's voice raised into a loud whisper.

"now we're even." ethan smirked before walking off.

"it's on, dolan." emma mumbled before rushing over to her locker in attempt to find an extra shirt. however, emma was stopped on her way.

"ms. chamberlain, what's the meaning of your dress code violation?" principal rouye questioned, a stern expression on her face. emma knew she was fucked, her bra was obvious from her drenched white shirt.

"i spilled water on my shirt, i was on my way to my locker." emma responded, kinda annoyed from the stares she was getting.

"that much? unless you tell me who drenched you, you're getting an after school detention." emma didn't want to rat out ethan, not completely blaming him.

"fine, i'll take the detention." she sighed, grabbing the jacket principal rouye was offering.