0.34- i lub you

"hey." emma smiled towards ethan as she hopped in the passengers seat of his car. about an hour prior, he texted her to be ready in an hour because he was going to take her on a hike.

"what's up?" ethan grinned as she let it a soft laugh, closing the passenger door and buckling her seatbelt.

"god, you're so fucking beautiful." ethan told her as he leaned over to give her a soft peck on the lips. emma blushed a deep crimson color but played it off by shaking her head.

"why'd you decide to go hiking all of a sudden?" She questioned, a playful smile residing on her face.

"honestly," ethan scratched the back of his neck, "i googled 'fun things to do with your girlfriend' and it popped up." he answered. she let out a laugh at his honesty.

girlfriend. even after two months, emma couldn't get the fluttery feeling in her stomach to go away when he called her that.

"i'm not complaining, well i might be as we hike up there but..." emma dragged on, ethan fondly chuckling.

"don't worry, i'm not in any hurry."

-

"i want to fucking kill myself." emma panted as they reached the top of the trail. the two had trailed up to the top of the hollywood sign, and it was unusually empty besides them.

"oh come on, em, it wasn't that bad." ethan teased as he tossed her a water bottle.

"shut up, you and your perfect, athletic self." she groaned as she took a sip of the water bottle. ethan shook his head as he grabbed her hand softly and brought her over to the top of the view.

"it's so beautiful." emma mumbled.

"yeah, it really is." ethan agreed, taking his phone out to take a picture.

emma looked over at ethan as he took the picture, sitting down as her face grew heated as she overthought what she was about to do. ethan sat down to her as she placed her head on his shoulder, neither of them saying anything.

"i love you." emma suddenly said quietly, her face growing red as she slowly moved her head from ethan's shoulder, not looking at his face.

ethan heard her, but wasn't sure if he heard correctly, "what was that?" he asked.

"i- uh, i love the view." emma repeated incorrectly, her face still tinted red. ethan gave her a confused glance for a second before nodding his head in realization as he pulled her into a side hug.

"i love you too, em." he confessed. emma grinned as she looked up at him and kissed him softly.

*lil psa- em & e have been together for a little while now, about twoish months ig- sorry for the slight delay in posting, i got my cast off recently and am adjusting lmao

also if you thought i was gonna have it be-

em: oh the views so pretty
e: yeah *looks at emma* it is

sorryyyyyy, i just find that hella cringy lmaoo