Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Ten Imida

Xion walked into his room, ready to fall asleep.  His mood soured even more when he saw his Hwanwoong cuddling with Ravn.  He was honestly ready to kill this love (BLACKPINK) and break the two apart.  He honestly felt like he would act like he was playing with fire (BLACKPINK again) and take a pack of matches to burn his hyung.  He don't know what to do (BLACKPINK) and just felt the need to kick it (BLACKPINK).  He just wants Hwanwoong to stay (BLACKPINK) with him or at least go solo (Jennie).  He should be with Hwanwoong because they would be forever young (BLACKPINK) and he's so hot (BLACKPINK).  He really (BLACKPINK) loved his hyung.  Every time he saw a pic of Hwanwoong's ass when Hwanwoong wasn't there, he would whistle (BLACKPINK).  Honestly, his hyung made him go Boombayah (BLACKPINK).  He always tried to cheer up (Twice) and have fun when he's with his hyung as if it's your last (BLACKPINK) time seeing someone.  He really just wanted to take his hyung and tell his other hyungs, "See you later maybe never."(more BP)  He wanted to hit his hyungs with that Ddu-du-ddu-du(BLACKPINK) and he hope not(more BLACKPINK)hing will ruin their relationship. He wants to kiss and makeup(BP and Dua Lipa) with his hyung as well as gain his hyung's love back after ignoring him.  He was scraficing all his blood sweat and tears for his hyung (BTS).  He would become Hwanwoong's valkyrie(Oneus) even at twilight(Oneus).  He would be his hyung's hero (Oneus and Monsta X).  "They can shoot me (Day6) but I will endure and beat them at the shoot out (Monsta X).  My hyung is beautiful(Monsta X and Wanna One) and he will shine forever (my favorite Monsta X song)" Xion thought.

(I'm sorry about all the song references.  I couldn't help myself.  Plus, I'm a hard core Blink and have recently been obsessed with Monsta X)

Next Day (Hwanwoong's POV)
When I came back to RBW, I couldn't help but notice Wheein was being a bit hostile toward me.  She also refused to speak to both my group and Onewe.  Maybe she's just having a bad day.

However this went on for a while she would ignore all of us.  Maybe she didn't have time to meet us.  Wait no, that can't be the case cause the other members of Mamamoo always come to check on us and socialize with us. 

Maybe she's having a lot of bad days.  Wait that doesn't work either because I saw her smiling and laughing genuinely with her members.

Maybe she's mad at us.  Yeah, that's probably it.  But why?  I decided to approach her.

"Ummm Wheein noona, why are you ignoring us?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it.  I'm just stressed.  Everything is fine," she replied.

"OK," I said as I left the room to go practice.

Time Skip
"Do a sexy dance," Dongmyeong told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it."

"Um ok.  What song should I do?"

"Sex on the Ceiling."

Dongmyeong put on the song and I started dancing.

He started recording me.  All of my members were there.  Dancing is in my blood, but I felt so embarrassed.  After I finished dancing, I ran away, covering my face.

The Other Members of Oneus's POV
Fuck he looked so sexy.  I can't help but picture him under me begging for more.  He's so fucking cute and adorable and fuckable.  Damn now I have a boner.  Fuck. Why did he have to be so hot(BP)?