Chapter 4

Warning: Smut, Abuse
Also, you may help to pretend that Taehyun is older.  Also, Hwanwoong is 20 just so anyone else doesn't get confused.

Hwanwoong woke up and he was naked and chained to a bed.  The room was dark and he could barely see.  He heard footsteps and a door opening.  The light was turned on and Hwanwoong was having a hard time adjusting.  When he finally could see, he saw his ex-best friend looking at him.

"Nice to see you again Hwanwoong," Taehyun said. 

"Taehyunie, what are you doing?  Why did you kidnap me?  Why am I change the bed?  Where are we what happened to you?  Why did-"  Hwanwoong was interrupted by Taehyun's mouth on his.

Hwanwoong stared to struggle.  He pulled his arms trying to break free, but he couldn't.  He wiggled his body and kicked his legs trying to hit Taehyun's member.  He gave up after a while knowing he was too weak.

Taehyun licked Hwanwoong's lips, asking for entrance, but Hwanwoong  refused.  Taehyun squeezed Hwanwoong's ass making him yelp in shock.  Taehyun took the opportunity to stuck his tongue in Hwanwoong's mouth.  Hwanwoong bit Taehyun's bottom lip hard, so it bled.  Taehyun pulled his mouth away.

He slapped Hwanwoong in the face.  "You bitch.  You should be happy I love a worthless piece of shit like you.  You'll never find anyone greater."

"I already did.  I found Oneus and they love me and take care of me.  They treat me a lot better than you do."

"As if.  They won't give you the same pleasures I do."

"What pleasure have you given me?  When we were friends, all you did was use me for sex.  Did you really think I enjoyed that?  Why do you think I stopped being your friend?  Even after you raped me so many times, I stayed with you because you were my only friend.  Your a fucking bastard.  I hate you so much."

"Oh you're going to regret that."

He flipped Hwanwoong over.  Hwanwoong felt pain on my arms, but he was flexible enough not to break them.

He slapped my ass hard.  Hwanwoong  started crying.  It hurt.

"Baby this is your punishment for not listening to your daddy."

"I'm not your baby and your not my daddy.  Leedo, Xion, Ravn, Keonhee, and Seoho are my daddies."

"Now you just added more to you're punishment.  10 for biting me.  10 for denying I pleasured you.  10 for trying to replace me.  10 for denying I'm your daddy.  And 10 for getting some new daddies you slut.  Now be a good baby boy or you'll get punished even more."

Hwanwoong shut his mouth. The first one hurt and he thought his ass would break if Taehyun slapped him even more.

"Count to fifty baby," Taehyun said.

*slap* "One"
*slap* "Two"
*slap* "Three"
*slap* "Four"
*slap* "Five"........

For every slap, Taehyun hit harder and harder.  By the time he was done, Hwanwoong's ass was covered in blood.

"Don't ever disrespect me again baby or I will spank you harder and with a whip next time."

Taehyun got up and went to go get somethings.

He placed them on the table next to the bed and got back on Hwanwoong.  He placed a piece of cold metal on Hwanwoong's cock.  Then he took a vibrator and stuck it up Hwanwoong's hole raw.  Hwanwoong screamed out in pain.

Taehyun shoved the vibrator deep into Hwanwoong, touching his prostate.  Hwanwoong let out a moan.  Taehyun put the vibrator on the highest setting and walked out the room.

Hwanwoong was left in the room, suffering.  He had too many dry orgasms to count and he was crying from over-stimulation.  He was exhausted but couldn't fall asleep.

Taehyun came back an hour later and Hwanwoong was about to pass out.  Seeing this, Taehyun knew he had to hurry.  He quickly stripped his clothes and took the vibrator out of Hwanwoong.  Hwanwoong thought that his punishment was over, but he was far from being correct. 

Taehyun spread Hwanwoong's butt cheeks apart, giving himself the perfect view of Hwanwoong's asshole.  Taehyun slammed his dick inside Hwanwoong, hitting Hwanwoong's prostate.  After a couple of thrusts, Taehyun cummed inside of Hwanwoong.  Then, he took the cock ring off.  Hwanwoong released his cum on the bed and immediately passed out.

"Good night baby boy.  I'll see you in a week," Taehyun said as he left the abandoned building.

RBW Entertainment
The members of Oneus, BTS, and Onewe were gathered in the practice room.  Onewe had found out about Hwanwoong's disappearance and wanted to help.  Onewe was a new band under RBW Entertainment that had become friends with Oneus during the second season of "I Shall Debut". 

Suga kept blaming himself for Hwanwoong's disappearance and kept being down and negative.  He didn't go into little space and couldn't look at any of his female clothes it reminded him if his shopping sprees with Hwanwoong.

"You know what.  I'm done with all of you being sad and down.  Let's go find Hwanwoong ourselves and help him," Yoonhoon said. 

"You guys are normally cheerful and happy," CyA said looking at Oneus.  "Can we have those hyungs back."

"You're right.  Let's go find Hwanwoong," Ravn said.

They all put their hands on top of each other.  "Opperation find Hwanwoong is in action."

They all lifted their hands.  "Let's do this."

Blackpink came out with Kill This Love and I'm fangirling over it.  I love it.