Chapter 7

I'm gonna start writing in 1st person now cause I find it easier
Also, smut warning.

Hwanwoong's POV
I'm just staring at the ceiling wondering if my members forgot about me.  I've been here for over a week and I've had no form of communication with them. 

No Hwanwoong, don't think negatively.  I'm sure they are trying to find me, but they don't know how to get to me.  Right?

Taehyun enters the room.  Oh fucking hell.  Why can't he just leave me alone.  We broke up.  Geez boy, just get over it.  I don't fucking love you anymore.  I don't even know of I ever loved you. 

Taehyun asks me what I'd like to eat.  I tell him meat. 

He goes on his phone and calls someplace to order chicken. I just don't know where.  There's a million chicken places in Seoul.  He leaves his phone on the table next to the bed to go to the bathroom I guess.

Stupid mistake really.  After a lot of struggling, I manage to get the phone.  I quickly manage to call Ravn and he picks up immediately. 

"Who is this," Ravn asks.

"It's me, Hwanwoong," I say.

"Really!  Where are you?" Ravn says.

"I don't know.  Can't you trace the call or something.  Also, you now have Taehyun's phone number.  I'm stole his phone.  Wait he's coming back bye," I say and quickly hang up.  I carelessly threw his phone on the table before he came in.

Big mistake.  Taehyun picked up his phone and opened it.  He realised that there was a number there was a number he didn't recognize.  He assumed I called someone.

"You mother fucker.  You called someone.  Your getting a punishment right now," Taehyun said/screamed.

He went to a closet and pulled pulled put a giant dildo and vibrator, a cock ring, and a whip.

He turned me over, my ass facing him, and smacked my ass with the whip.  I screamed in pain.  That fucking hurt. 

"I'm going to go this 20 times so you know not to call other people again," Taehyun said.  He proceeded to whip me, hitting harder every time.  My ass started bleeding because of him.

Then, he shoved the cock ring on me and thrusted his dick, the dildo, and the vibrator up my ass without any prep.  There was blood just coming down my hole, but of course Taehyun doesn't care.  He turned the vibrator on the highest setting and thrusted his dick and the dildo deeper inside me.  I feel him reach my prostate, so I start to moan.  I try to contain it by biting my lip, but that doesn't work.

After a while, I feel the need to release, but I have the cock ring on.  It's so painful and if I know Taehyun well enough, he's going to make me have over 20 dry orgasms until he lets me cum.

~30 dry orgasms later~
Taehyun finally let me release and I was ready to fall asleep.  I hear a drawer opening, but I pay no heed to it.  He removes the dildo, vibrator, and his dick from my hole and quickly replaces it with something.

It's a butt plug.  A butt plug with a cat's tail to be precise.  Of course it has to be vibrating and it had to keep Taehyun's dirty seeds in me.  Then, he dresses me in a black lingerie, a collar with a bell, and black cat ears.  He whips out his phone and stays recording me. 

"This is your baby right

"This is your baby right.  Well your baby's such a slut.  Look how needy he is," Taehyun says while recording me.  I'm in Taehyun's outfit and there is cum splattered on the bed.

He turns on the butt plug to the highest setting.  I start moaning and whining.  I'm really over stimulated and tired and I can't do anything about it.  I cum and then Taehyun stops recording.  He puts his phone down and texts (?) someone. 

"I'm sure your members would love to see this," he says. 

"Don't you dare send it to them," I say.

"Too late," Taehyun says.  "I already did."