Chapter 6

RBW Entertainment
The members of Oneus and Onewe went to RBW's CEOs, Kim Jinwoo and Kim Dohoon.  Well, more like Yonghoon and Ravn went into the office.  The other members waited outside, too scared to talk to their bosses.

None of the members wanted to tell their bosses, so they made the oldest do it.  I mean that's what the oldest is for.  They do things that you don't want to do for you.

Inside the Office
"Uhm, sirs, we need to talk to you about something," Ravn said.  "So, Hwanwoong was kidnapped by TXT's Taehyun."

"We tried to find him and almost had Taehyun arrested, but he escaped," Yonghoon said.

"So your telling use Hwanwoong was kidnapped," Jinwoo said loudly.

"I'm calling Bang PD Nim and will make him explain this," Dohoon said angrily.

Phone Call
Bang PD Nim
Hello, this is Bang PD Nim.  What would you like

Dohoon
Why the fuck are you kidnapping my artists?

Bang PD Nim
I'm sorry who is this

Dohoon
Kim Dohoon

Bang PD Nim
What are you talking about?  I know nothing about kidnapping.

Dohoon
Taehyun kidnapped on of my new artists.  His name is Hwanwoong and he's in Oneus.  Where the fucking he'll is he?

Bang PD Nim
How should I know, I was just informed of this?  But also, I think you may have a hard time trying to find your artist because Taehyun said he was going to his house because his mother is ill.

Dohoon
Fucking bastard.  Tell me if Taehyun comes.  I would like to see my artist back in my building.

Abandoned House
"I'm back Hwanwoong.  Did you miss me?" Taehyun sings.

"Not one fucking bit," Hwanwoong growls.

"Awww well to bad.  I was going to give you some instant ramen and bubble tea, but clearly you don't want it," Taehyun said.

Hwanwoong did a complete 180.  He would do anything for some food and water right now.

"I was just kidding, Hyunie.  I really missed you and I kept wondering when you would be back.  I'm so happy your home.  I was just upset that you left me alone.  I wanted to be with you," Hwanwoong said while internally cringing.

"Thank you hyung.  I know you missed me.  But if you want to ramen and bubble tea, you have to kiss me on the lips," Taehyun said, smirking.

Hwanwoong really didn't want to kiss Taehyun, but it was either kiss Taehyun or have no food.  And food was more important than anything.  Well except sleep.

In the end, Hwanwoong kissed Taehyun.  Lightly.  Taehyun shoved his lips into Hwanwoong's, unsatisfied.  He licked Hwanwoong's lip asking for entrance, but Hwanwoong denied.

He squeezed Hwanwoong's ass, making him gasp out.  Taehyun took the opportunity to shove his tongue in Hwanwoong's mouth.

Hwanwoong just felt purely and utterly disgusted with Taehyun sliding his slimy tongue in his mouth.  As soon  as Taehyun released the kiss, Hwanwoong asked for the food.  Taehyun had to feed him, being the fact that Hwanwoong was still tied up.

"Oh I just remembered this.  Hwanwoong, guess what?  I will be staying here for a couple of weeks with you.  I lied to my boss and said that my mother was ill," Taehyun said.

"Great," Hwanwoong thought in his head.  "More days of torcher."

I feel so bad about writing about Hwanwoong being torchered.  He's my ultimate bias wrecker.  Don't worry Hwanwoongie, you won't have to suffer for that long.

I absolutely love Crazy Crazy cause it not only has Leedo and Ravn, but it also has CyA, my Onewe bias.   Not to mention it's a rap song.

And here is Oneus and Onewe's collab song Last Song.