chp-19 "New track?"

"Epilogue"

It was strange how life was going. How Violet and Alex relationship was changing.

Alex and Violet were now more close to each other. Bella, the one hook that bound then, was still an important part of there life.

But life have changed, only thing that have improved is Alex and Violet's relationship.

"Bella, get up ..it's morning." Violet shouted from her kitchen.

"Mommy sleepy!" Was her reply.

"This girl!" Violet murmured low, washed her hand, dried and started her way to room to wake the little devil.

Just when she reached the living room the door bell rang.

Everyone just want to disturb her today?!

"Al!" Bella's voice bomed across the house. This girl is seriously having issues with her mind. Violet was sure.

Yes Bella didn't changed!

"Bella, didn't I called you to wake up five minutes ago? You are getting late. If you are not ready in 15 minutes I am not letting you meet your Al." Violet screamed at Bella's door and making her way to the main door to open.

She opened the door to meet Alex with fingers in his ears like he knew Violet will scream.

But he immediately regained his posture after seeing  Violet eyeing him .

"I am telling you Alex, Bella is getting spoiled. She don't listen to me anymore. And you know what more, she..." She turn around to say more but to her luck no one was there.

Then she looked at her watch and she noticed something.

"U know what? I .am. stupid!" She said to no one in particular.

****
"Mommy...I am ready!" Bella's voice came from her room with heavy footsteps behind her.

"Violet, you were right! She is spoiled little girl now. You know what she did? She refused to were her uniform...she is getting late for school and..." Alex didn't even got a chance to complete his sentence when he heard loud laughter of mother and daughter.

"Why are you both laughing?" Alex asked confused.

"Alex, it's Sunday! She don't have school today! I geuss you too forget like me." Violet informed him and went inside kitchen to get the breakfast.

Bella is in pre-primary now. It's her second year in her school. She turned five just a month ago and both Violet and Alex celebrated it fondly.

Alex have overtook the role of father in Bella's life. Violet is the legal guardian of Bella along with Alex.

Alex have decided to marry Violet next month.

***

"O my gosh! Mommy you really look awesome." Bella chirped watching Violet in wedding dress.

"You too look lovely my Bella" she cooed her taking her in hug.

"Vi, you know what, Alex is gonna faint at atlar seeing you. I m sure." Indie gushed out watching Violet.

Violet's wedding dress.

Bella wanted her mom to look like princess, and she surly was looking like one

"Let's go" indie said and started their way to church.

At the door, Mr. Wilson was waiting for her daughter.

"Dad... You came." Violet's voice was low.

"My child is getting married. I have already waited for long. Haven't I? " Mr. Wilson replied with sad chuckle.

While Violet just nodded.

The bride coming music started and all the guest became excited.

Like a gentleman Harry offered Violet his hand and, Violet slides her hand in the crook of his hand.

As they start moving, Violet grab Bella's hand on the other side.

When they reach atlar, she lift her gaze to see Alex. Standing in black tux, looking as wonderful as ever.

Both were just looking at each other, unable to form words

Harry, took Violet's hands and gave it to Alex.

He grabbed her hand softly and helped her to get to atlar.

(I don't know more about. Marriage ritual. So sry if I have missed out something)

"We are here gather to ...." Priest started but both Alex and Violet were lost in each other.

 "Miss. Violet Sandra Wilson, will you take Mr.Alex West Handerson here present, for your lawful wedded husband according to the rite of our Holy Mother, the Catholic Church?"

"I will"

 "Mr.Alex West Handerson, will you take   Miss. Violet Sandra Wilson n here present, for your lawful wedded wife according to the rite of our Holy Mother, the Catholic Church?"

 "I,   Alex West Handerson take you, Violet Sandra Wilson for my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."  Alex repeated the vow.

"May the Lord in His goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with His blessings. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder." And then he passes the wedding ring for both.

"I pronounce husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Alex lifts the veil and kiss Violet and all guests claps

"Violet, I wanna say something." Alex slowly says. Violet raised her eyebrows.

"Violet, you forget to wear your anklet today." Alex said and Violet gasped.

"How did you know?"

"It's always tell me whenever you seek around" Alex chuckled.

"Very funny, Mr. Handerson"

"Indeed, Mrs. Handerson" Alex said and kissed her cheek.

"It's not a dream right? I really can't believe it is happening"

"Believe it, Violet."

"Mommy, Daddy congrats! Now Al is my daddy!! " Bella sequels.

So this is how all happened!

Let me know your review!!

Thxs for reading!

Huge thanks to all the readres!

Special thx to thatmysterious__girl Thedreamer_Ak

THE END!