chp 18 "Complication?"

Life sure holds
Mystery,
Whose answer
Again leads to a new
Mystery!

We solve again
And again,
And drown in rain
Holding pain!

We seek and then hide,
Cause we fear to bind!
-Miss.pensive

Violet didn't knew why Alex was asking such question when he clearly knows that Bella is the daughter of Sandy.

"Where is the baby, mother?" Alex repeated the question.

"When nurse handed me the the child, I was not in the state to know what was actually happening. I just sat there for don't know what time, then I called Martha. When she arrived I explained her what happened. We just cried for God knows what time."

"Then we took the child with us to Martha's apartment. We buri... buried San... Sandy, at the same place which was mentioned in the letter. I couldn't make myself to look at the child who stole my daughter. I told Martha that I couldn't make myself to look at the child." Vivian said with sorrow and pain in her voice, it was first time she has confessed her real feeling about Sandy. She never told a soul other than Martha and her husband, Sam, about Sandy. And the information was too futile than what she was talking now.

Alex was now not sure what to say. He just wants to know the whole truth. Truth that he deserved to know. She was his sister too. Why was he left alone from the information about her.

"When Vivian told me that she couldn't take care of the child, I decided to take her." Martha spoke. "I knew I can't keep the baby with me. When I opened the letter that Vivian gave me, it was clear how much she loved the baby. She named her Savi. It was an odd name. She mentioned in her letter that she loved her, and will always be watching her. But she never mentioned about her father."

"I decided to give her to my friend, she is a baby sitter. I knew she will take care of her. So at evening I went there to deliver her to Jenny, but her house was locked. I waited there for her, but it was getting late, I was bound to come back at penthouse to prepare your dinner. I don't know what happened next but I was writing a letter in which I told Jenny that I knew she can take care of her. And left Savi there at the door step. I still remember her hazel eyes viewing me.  You know when you first came with Bella in house, I just thought it was Savi. Her eyes...they are..." Martha gasped at the end when she realized something.

"Alex, is ...is she Savi? But how?" Martha was shocked and so was Vivian who was now just staring at Bella who was sleeping on violet's shoulder.

Violet who listened the story have put the pieces together. Martha got confused between her and Jenny's house. She didn't kept Bella at Jenny's but Violet's house.

Violet was now too sacred to say anything. A little girl who, was now sleeping in her arm was not aware of what was actually happening here and what actually happened.

Violet just collected her in her arms and made the way out of there. She didn't wanted to hear anything more now. What she heard was more than enough for her.

Alex too, now knew how all this complicated things happened. He was not in state to determine who was wrong or right in this situation. He saw Violet walking away with Bella scooped in her arms. Alarmed he walked back to get her.

Robin who was all forgotten in this situation was now just sitting there on ground with thinking hard about, that may be, just may be he could have convinced Sandy to share her problem with him. If...if only!

Violet didn't knew where she was going she just wanted to go far away from here. She didn't even noticed the Alex who was calling her from back.

Alex speed up to reach Violet and grabbed her to Turing her to face him.

"Violet." Alex's voice was painful.

"I can't do this Alex, I  don't want to know the truth. I don't want to know something that i have explain this little one day."

"I understand Violet. You don't have to."

Alex hugged her close with Bella between them.

"Violet, I will always be there with you in any situation. You don't have to be alone." Alex said and kissed her forehead.

He grabbed her waist and started walking, "You have an important meeting tommorow, I think you must rest Alex." Violet said resting her head on his shoulder.

"That's where I am going." Alex replied.

They walked till his car and drove off, with lots of worries and insecurities. None of them wanting to share now.

That night, Alex slept at Violet house, just praying that next morning will come with new rays of Hope and with new beginning!

_________________________________

Ohhhhhhh....did i just updated??

Oh  hell yeah! I know it late update but i swear i tried to update as soon as possible!

Ok, now of you have any questions regarding any character let me know. All question will be answered in next chapter in ending, with your name!

TILL THEN MISS ME 😉😉