chp 5 "penthouse??"

It's almost a week after the incident. Violet is trying her best to avoid all the questions she has to face of her rude and cold boss. Even Alex didn't seems to find enough courage to talk about the things that could make his life more complicated than it's now. He thought that may me ignorance is bliss. But till what time

Bella got discharged next day and was now and then greeted by Alex. After that day Alex find a way to Violet's house to meet Bella. He got a sepical connection and he don't know why but is sure he like spending time with Bella.

It was an evening when Violet returned home and went to Jenny's to fetch Bella.

"Hey Jenny! How was your day?" Violet asked. "Well other than packing and stuff it was nice." Jenny replied sad smiling.

"I can't digest that you will be leaving soon. Bella is so attach to you... I don't know if she could adjust with the day care center." Violet said. Jenny got a call from his son to spend her time with them this year and Jenny was happy to visit her grand children and son.

"O dear! " She hugged Violet and patted her back. "Did you find the any day care better? You are finding from last two days now!" Jenny was worried about Bella but Violet.

"Yeah I found one. I will be taking her tomorrow, let's hope she accumulate there" Violet said with a sigh.

"Ok, well Bella is having a nap you can take her." Jenny looked at the small bed made for Bella where she was sleeping soundly.

Violet took Bella after saying a goodbye, made her way to her house.

After a long hour of  shower and then preparing dinner Violet started to wake  Bella up but before she could say anything door bell rang.

Bella insatntly woke up and said, "Al!!"

This girl!! Violet thought.

She opened the door to come face to face with his boss.

"Good evening Mr. Handerson" she greeted.

"Likewise Miss. Wilson" he said entered seeing a wide smile on lips of little toodler.

"Hey bells, how's u?" Alex picked up the girl and made her sit on his lap.

"Fine.. Al" Bella started chatting in her broken language and Alex kept on listening while Violet set the table for dinner.

"Mr.Handerson, dinner is ready, would you like some?" Violet asked. Before he could reply Bella spoke "yeah!! Mommy hungry!!!"

"Come on let's eat" Alex said and made his way towards the table.

This has now become common for Violet and Alex. Alex would come to meet Bella and they would play and talk in their own language and eat and sometimes even sleeps while playing. Violet didn't mind that. She was happy seeing the duo. She felt happy for Bella. She even get to see her rude boss smiling and acting weird with kid. It made her smile too.

She never felt she could get see him like this some day.

After dinner Alex played with Bella till she slept again. But toady Alex decided to talk to Violet .

He made his way towards the living room and sat in the brown sofa set while Violet was sitting on the sofa chair.

"Miss. Wilson, we need to talk."

"What is it about Mr. Handerson?" Violet's heart beat quicken. "Miss- Violet ," he started "I know it's your personal matter and I don't have a authority to ask you but you are important person of my life and that's why I am asking you this. If you don't want then you can deny to answer but " he paused " who is Bella?"

Violet knew that was coming. She was just forming the answer in her mind to tell a stupid lie, but her heart denied that. She wanted to tell truth to the person before her. And that's what she did.

"I don't know" she said in low tone.

"What do you mean by you don't know?" Alex was confused "listen I know she is not you daughter. " Alex said and Violet got angry.

"She is my daughter now, from the day I found her in my door step. I am her mother. She is mine ok." Violet raised a index finger.

"Come down Violet, she is yours ok. But what if some one come to claim her. You are not her legal guardian? You have not even adopted her. Have you?" That question made her voice caught in her throat.

The thought of someone taking Bella away from her could make her world shatter.

"No.."

"Tell me Violet, everything about Bella so I could help you."

"It was 2 years ago when I came back from company I saw a basket with a baby at my doorstep with a note, it may sound like a story from Hollywood movie but that's what happened. Note said ' I can't keep her,. Cause I am dyeing and her father is not  some one I could trust her with. Plz take care of her I know you can.' "
"I first thought that it was some prank but when I opened the basket Bella was there. I fell in love the moment I saw her. I don't want anyone to take her Mr. Handerson."

"You can all me Alex, you know. We are not a work. And aside from that we need to take the custody of Bella and a legal guardianship." Alex spoke.

"Yeah, thx for help Mr. Ha-" Alex gave a pointed look and Violet corrected her self " I mean Alex"

"I am too worried for tommorow" Violet said tilting a little and layed in embrow style half yawning. It was near midnight and she felt sleepy.

"Why is that?"

"Jenny is moving out to stay with her son's family. I need to take Bella to day care tommorow. And I don't know if she could stay there, she was never left to day care. And after that incident I doubt keeping her there."

Alex understood her worry and said "why Don't you bring her at my penthouse?"

Violet alarmed. "Why?"

"You could be near her whenever you want, you know it just 3 floor above where we work and Martha will be more than happy to babysit her" Alex explained.

________________________________

Hey so I updated....
Thx for reading...
Plz vote and comment...