chp-13 "your dad can do what??"

So he asked me to sign a agreement. A agreement that states that I.... Will never have any contact and strong relationship with anyone other than my family. That I will come back whenever I will be called. That when I come back ...I ...I...was suppose to be marry.... marry someone who is chosen by him."

"And if not then...the consequences are..."

"Are?"

"Alex, have you heard about Harris Wiston?" Violet asked.

"Yeah, but this has the connection with the situation? I am asking about the consequences not about some Mafia leader here ok." Alex was totally confused at this point!

"Well, Harris is my Uncle. And he is the consequences!"

Silence! Pure silence!

"I will be sent to him. And, may be I will never return...but...but that's not what I bother. I have lived there before. But what bother me is ...dad will make sure to harm you or Bella..an-"

"I promise you, Bella and you will be always safe and will always be with me. Do. You . Understand! You are not going away...not now ...not ever" it was not even a second after her completed his sentence and Violet was pulled in a rough kiss by Alex.

This kiss was not like he usually gave... though they have kissed once or may be twice. But this was different. It had some emotions.

Their kiss was interrupted by Bella's voice.

They turn around to the door, Bella was standing with staring them.

Alex motion her to come near. She ran to him, and nestled between both of them.

********

Don't ever run from your past. Cause it will surely come to haunt you. Violet and Alex were both were Oblivious of what was coming.

"Violet, come to my cabin." Alex ordered Violet through the intercom

"Sure, sir." Violet said and made her way inside.

She opened the cabin door , all things were same. Alex was sitting behind the desk in his brown leather chair. He was busy looking at the papers in the file.

Violet just stood there to admire him for a little while. How did she became so lucky to have him. A thought came across her mind.

"You know it's rude to stare like that, Miss. Wilson." Alex broke her trance. Miss. Wilson it sound so to foreign to hear.

" Sorry sir, I - I just... Umm...you asked my presence" Violet stammered unable to form words.

Alex just chuckled, "yes, I want you to confirm some meetings and file some papers that are kept there on the desk. Make sure to complete the task before you leave, as you know tommorow we will be having a important meeting with Mr. Anderson and yes inform me when Mr. Sander comes. " He said it in one go, and lastly gave a subtle nod dismissing her.

Violet took the file and was now arranging all the documents when her eyes fell on a paper. Her face lost all the colors just by looking at it.

This can't be true. Alex would never do this. But paper are telling otherwise. Why would he hide such a big thing from her. And if he have hidden it that means.....oh! Noooooo.....I would never ever let him do what his planning....I trusted him, I let him know about everything and in return what I got is ...

"Violet" Alex voice was cautious, he knew a little mistake may cost him alot.

"Just, tell me whatever I am thinking and whatever this paper says is absolutely wrong." Violet voice was emotionless.

"Vio-"

"You heard me Alex, I don't want an explanation....is..is this True?"

Please say it's just a misunderstanding, say it's not true please....I beg U!

"It's True."

It shattered all. All the trust she had built. It just took a piece of paper t do so.

"From when....from when do you knew about this...." Violet's voice reached a octave high. She was not in mood to think if she was talking to the boss of the company. She didn't have the flying shit about it. It was a serious matter for her.

"When you told me about Bella, that night...how you met her. Look vio-"

Violet let out a loud laugh. "You know what Alex, it never changed, nope...I thought may be, maybe you are a kind person. That there is a human behind this cold monster. But no I was so wrong. I was  fool..." Violet kept rambling while Alex was just standing there but now he had enough.

Alex moved in a swift second and grabbed Violet's arm that made Violet look at him for the first time in all this conversation. The brown eyes met the hazel one.

Hazel. Bella's eyes. Violet thought.

"Just shut up Violet and let me explain."

"I want to go home." Violet said defeated.

"Violet let me-"

"Please".  Violet pleaded with her eyes that holded unsheded tears.

"Ok, I will let you go now. But I  will come home at evening and I want you to kindly listen to me that time. Please"

"I don't know, I need time." She  started to walk away but turned back and said "Bella is my daughter. And always be mine."

Only if you knew Violet. Only if!

-----------------

What do you think?
Comment and like!
Till then miss me 😉😉