Chapter 7

"Hello sweetheart~" The voice cooed behind me.
I froze in place, petrified. It can't be him... can it? I turn around to see a man my age with platinum blonde hair, caramel skin, and piercing light green eyes. He wore a black leather jacket with a skin tight black shirt underneath it and black pants with converse.
"R-Ryder?" I stammered, backing up till my back hit the car. My breath quickened as he took a step closer.
"Aw miss me? I've missed you so much." He said, cupping my cheek. I would've swat his hand away, but I was too terrified to move.
"W-What are you d-doing here?" I mustered out, trying to give him a glare.
"To see you of course. Prison doesn't exactly have a good selection of girls... especially ones like you my dear." He said smoothly with a grin, he took a finger and moved in down the side of my face.
I work up the courage to stand up straight saying in a demanding tone, "Ok... you saw me. Now you can leave." I felt myself gain confidence as he pulled away from me, his grin faltering.
"Why are you... oh! I get it my dear, don't worry I'm a changed man. You don't have to worry about what happened before. We can be together again! Like the perfect couple we were once before!" He said cheerfully.
"No." I said coldly.
"I'm sorry what?" He questioned, his cheerful mood changing completely.
"No, I'm sorry but... I won't ever date you again." I growled, the fear lifting off my shoulders.
But it was short lived. Ryder slammed his hand onto the side of the car, causing me to flinch and shrink down in fear. "I came all this way for this?" Ryder question, his tone becoming dangerous.
"Like I said before I'm-" But I was cut off as Ryder grabbed me by the arm hard, yanking me up roughly to meet his eyes. His green eyes burned a green flame, glaring down into my wide red eyes.
"Ryder stop. Your hurting me." I whimper, his grip on my arm tightening.
    "You will not talk back to me. Now c'mon." Ryder growled beginning to drag me away from my car. 'No, no, no, no, no.' I kept thinking over and over again, as I was being dragged.
    Finally I was able to control my body, I moved leg two kick him in the gut hard. He immediately let go, bending over and coughing. His arms wrapped tightly around his gut.
    I took the chance and bolted for my car, going to the drivers side. "I want give up! I'll always find you! You here me!! You can never escape!" I heard him call out in between coughs.
    I slipped into the drivers side, starting the car and driving off quickly. I look in the rear view mirror, seeing Ryder disappear into a blur. I slammed on the breaks, screeching to a stop at a red light.
    I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, my hands were trembling, my breathing rapid, my heart breath racing a mile per minute. I struggled to calm myself, trying to get a gasp of air.
'How? Why? When?' Was all I could think at that moment. The light turned green and a turned down another street, heading towards the outskirts of the city.
    Maybe getting the boys some clothes will calm me, soothe my nerves, give me something else to think about.
    I drove till I reached the farthest clothing store that was still open. I parked the car, then took the time to calm myself more. I took deep breaths in and out, leveling out my breathing. 'You're ok (Y/N). You're ok.' I told myself.
    I felt like crying but... I can't ... not yet. I got out of the car grabbing my phone was about to dial Benjamin's number but stopped. 'I don't want to ruin his date.' I thought, then walked into the store heading towards the boys section.
    I begin picking out a few clothes for each of them. I won't be much but enough. Later I might take them shopping and have them get anything they want.
    I took the selected items to the check out. "Is everything alright ma'am?" The man asked, giving me a concerned look.
    I gave him a confused look, then remembered my mascara. Shoot. "Yes, I'm fine." I replied, giving him a bright smile.
    He nodded then handed me the bags, I walked out of the store putting the bags in the back. Then I drove home, once I reached the gate, I punched in the code quickly. Just wanting to get to my safe place.
    The gate opened and I drove through, driving the small road and into the driveway.
    I stepped out of the car, carrying everything up to the front door. I placed some bags down and opened the door. Once it was open, I carried the bags inside, using my foot to close the door behind me.
    I walk into the living room seeing North fast asleep with the book he was reading on his chest. I smiled, then climbed upstairs going to my room. I placed everything down, then left quickly to wipe my face.
    I walked back downstairs and shook North gently. He blinked open his eye saying, "Huh?" He then looked at me then jumped up causing me to take a step back.
    "Your home! What took you so long?" He questioned, his normal cold demeanor fading into something I've never seen on him... worry.
    "I got you guys clothes." I said with a smile.
    He looked shock, "You... did?"
    "Yep! I sort of had to guess your sizes but most of you are my brother's height or around there... except for Soviet and Russia though. They are tall!" I told him, smiling cheerfully.
    His eye narrowed slightly but then he sighed, "Well, I'm off to bed. It's late."
    "Wait, did you stay up... just to wait for me to come home?" I questioned.
    I slight blue formed on his cheeks, the blue in his cheeks turning purple slightly. "Um... yeah. I just wanted to ease the others and make sure you got home safely." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head. Then he cleared his throat, "Now goodnight."
    "Goodnight North. And thanks for waiting." I said, watching him walk away.
I giggle then went up to my own room, grabbing some pjs, then went into the bathroom to wash up. I slipped off my dress, I notice my upper arm had a couple of bruises that were shaped like fingers. The memory flashed in my brain, my breathing begin to quicken again. I stepped in the shower quickly, allowing the warm water to flow over my skin, calming my nerves instantly.
Once I finished my shower I dried myself off and brushed out my hair leaving it to air dry.
I slipped on my pjs then threw my towel and wash rag into the hamper. I walked out of the bathroom, over to my room.
I look at the many bags full of clothes, I smile. Sitting down and begin to organize he clothes into different bags.
Germany's POV
I blinked open my eyes, turning to see it was 3 in the morning. I decided to go use the bathroom not caring to button up my the couple of buttons on my shirt. I walk out of the room, only for my foot hitting something in front of my door. I stumbled a little, but was able to regain my balance.
I look down to see a bag of clothes with a post it note saying, "I know it's not much, but I wanted to at least give you something else to wear until we all go out shopping. Love (Y/N)"
I smiled, placing the post it note in my pocket and walking toward the bathroom. I noticed before even walking into the bathroom that the light in (Y/N)'s room was still on.
Curiosity got the best of me as I walk up, knocking on the door. "Come in!" I heard (Y/N) call out.
I opened the door to see her back to me, working on paperwork at her desk. I sighed, closing the door behind me. "What are you still doing up?" I questioned.
She turned around, "I could ask the same for you." She looked exhausted and stressed.
"Are you ok?" I ask, concern in my gaze.
"Yeah I'm fine." She said with a bright smile. She almost convinced me but... something was up. I sighed, deciding that I will question her tomorrow.
"You want some help?" I ask, gesturing to the stack on her desk. She sighed, "You don't have to you know. It is late."
"I've stayed up a whole night doing paperwork before. This is nothing." I said with a smirk.
"Alright fine." She said, scooting in her chair a little bit. I sat down next to her asking, "Ok, what are we doing?"
"We're seeing if these game designs, plot, and characters are good basically." She explained tiredly.
I nodded, "Ok, got it." I begin by grabbing a packet and begin reading it.
We both talked and worked for the next two hours till I finished the last paper and felt weight on my shoulder.
I look over to see (Y/N) was passed out cold, leaning onto my shoulder. I couldn't help but blush thinking, 'Cute.' Then I shook away the thought. Getting up off the chair and picking her up bridal style.
I then lay her in bed, tucking her in under the covers. I smile as I saw how peaceful she was when she's asleep... and I'm the only one that got to see her like this. I smirk played on my face, I turned off the lights then left the room.
I shut the door behind me and bumped into someone. I look up to see North with his arms crossed. "What were you doing?" He questioned quietly.
"Just help (Y/N) paperwork. Why?" I questioned, giving North a weird look.
"Just making sure you didn't do anything stupid." North growled coldly, walking into the bathroom without another word.
That was definitely weird, since when did he... wait. He's not developing... feelings for you is he? Nah... he's North, he hardly ever shows feelings.
But still the thought of him being close to her filled me... with this feeling. What was it? Why am I feeling this?
I sighed, shaking my head walking back to my room, sleeping it off.

Unexpected जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें