The Warrior

Diana's P.O.V.

We were just arriving at the junkyard and I am still mad at Kai he is SUCH a jerk! I sigh then walk with Ed and start working on the ninja project with him before we hear something moving around.

"Edna was that you?" Ed asked his wife I got up and went to check the security system. it was broken I turned quickly to see Ed and Edna surrounded I hid behind a pile of junk and changed into my warrior outfit.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I yelled through my voice modifier making someone unable to tell if I was male or female. I was standing on top of a pile the snakes all turned their attention to me, holding my Sais. I jumped up and created a slide of light that I slid down flipping and landing next to Ed and Edna making them gasp.

"Look Ed a warrior!" "I see them Edna take note when we're out of here ok?" "Alrighty, Ed." The couple conversed with each other. "You two.." "Be quiet" "because we can also" "Change people." the Fangpire leader said back and forth while I fought with the rest of the snakes I let out a scream "NOOOOOO" when they bit the couple. I felt my heart crack and then my entire body glowed with power making the snakes around me slither away slightly in fear. (not good at fight scenes plus in tired so a litttttlle time skip sorry!) The wrecking ball was coming back for me again and I jumped out of the way panting they were high on numbers and I was low on training and energy (wink wink). I look around and found a place to hide, tomorrow morning I'll break Ed and Edna out and get them to safety. I fell into a light sleep clutching my weapon tightly hopefully help will come tomorrow...

~~And onto the next day my lovelies!~~

I awoke to the sound of fighting and saw the Ninja struggling all my energy was back so I grinned "time for a dramatic entrance." I whisper to myself giggling slightly I use my powers of sound to make music begin to play, the song Youngblood by five seconds of summer (right?) I got back up to the top with my powers and tapped the snake leader on the shoulder "hey." I stated before punching the snake in the torso making his stumble before falling back into its troops the sun shone behind me causing sensei, Nya, and the ninja looked at me.

"Look Ed it's that Warrior from last night!" "I know Edna I saw her then and by golly, I see them now." the couple talked making Jay wonder how the warrior knew his parents were in trouble. my hand glows and I slide down on a beam of light before flipping in the air and landing perfectly, the air around my hand to the others seems to be vibrating I use the sounds of fighting and my music to trap some of the serpentines in cages of sound making it easier for the Ninja to fight them. I then twirled my Sais and fought on my own kicking punching and defending the others I hear Nya tell the boys that the staff holds the Anti-venom I start to glow slightly, causing the snakes in front of me to back up in alarm and a few of the guys to look over at me. I charge towards the general who has yet to notice, only now I see the small child next to him.

"Wow kidnapping children, that's a new low for snakes," I say from above the duo or trio? the two-headed thing is confusing. The snake notices me and gives a small yelp of surprise slithering backward the boy walking with him.

"I am not a prisoner I am the General LLOYD GARMADON!" the boy shouts at me I raise a brow at the kid, I shake my head with a sigh and advance towards the group.

"Listen, Lloyd, I have no idea who that is but I'm gonna assume he's evil right now and tell you that you don't have to be like him," I say looking at him with kindness in my eyes. The kid scoffed and proceeded to yell about how evil he is, I just blocked him out and went for the snake. I leaped towards him but he had grabbed Lloyd and flew up into the air on a Helicopter. I growled and flipped down from the junk pile whistling while doing so and Midnight flies out from her hiding spot and catches me I look down at the ninja and nod my head acknowledging them, "sup." I state before fly towards where the serpentine where flying. About a minute later Jay joined me on his plane causing me to blink in surprise, he then, of course, overshot the platform while Midnight growled in annoyance and I sighed in disbelief. He then shot back towards us directly and managed to grab the staff then run into me losing focus right before making contact making him be on Midnight with me holding the staff. "Come we must gather the anti-venom," I state flying towards where the ship was, where everyone else was driving to. Once landing on board everything was crazy and once things calmed down and we were in the air did Nya notice something,

"OH MY GOSH WE FORGOT DIANA!" she yelled terrified I sighed and then the rest of the crew noticed me.

"she is safe no need to worry. My dragon and I will retrieve her shortly." I explain in my monotone altered voice.

"Alright first some questions." Kai said coming forward I nod and shrug "Who are you? and What are your powers?" He asked,

"I am the Violet Warrior, defender of those who can not defend themselves. My identity will be remaining a secret though. As far as I know, I control the elements of light and sound. Although there may be more for I have had little time and training." I finish "if that is all I will be off now." I look at then all before standing on the railing "you are allowed one question every time we meet. Whether I answer it or not is up to me." I inform the stunned group before free-falling off the railing, Midnight swooped in right away and we flew away from the group, landing on the ground I changed into my regular clothing and hid my uniform in the bag I had brought. Midnight flew me back to the ship and I pet her while we flew, she landed on the deck and I climbed off the dragons back and she took off fast. I turn to my friends with an awkward wave scratching the back of my neck "heeey guys what'd I miss?"

A/N I'M SO SORRY THAT IT'S SO BAAADD!!!!!! Anyways suggestions in the comments as always! Until next time my lovelies when you'll find out how the warrior intersects with them all.

P.S. I changed her Staff to Sais and I'm gonna fix that in the past chapters as well. Just BTW!