Mr. & Mrs. Walker?

Diana was on the training course, it was very early in the morning but she didn't care, this was probably the only time she would get the training equipment to herself and took a deep breath. Nya yawned next to her holding a stopwatch and as soon as Diana exhaled she whispered so Nya could hear. "Go." Nya immediately clicked the stopwatch and Diana effortlessly raced the course hoping to beat the record She landed on the ground sticking the landing and Nya stopped the watch. "Did I beat your brother's record?" she asked hopefully, catching her breath "YOU DESTROYED IT!" Nya cheered, Diana grinned and pumped her first "HECK YEA TAKE THAT KAI!" Diana yelled triumphantly the girls did their handshake and cheered together they saw Sensei head down to the boy's room and followed him. As he woke them up they fell out of bed except for Kai, Sensei went to wake him up but then allowed Diana to do it instead. "Hey Kaaaiiiii." she whispered in his ear, her voice sweet, he grumbled a 'what' and you grinned and inhaled deeply "I BEAT YOUR RECORD!" you shouted in his ear causing him to sit up quickly, and fall out of his bed.

"YOU DID NOT!" he yelled at the girl grinning down at him, Diana grinned and snapped her fingers opening her hand, Nya put the stopwatch in it and she showed him the time shown. "you could have faked that!" he pointed out, Nya shook her head no behind the grinning Diana. Sensei then told the ninja that it was their cleaning day while Diana trained. "Why doesn't Diana have to clean?!" Kai asked making Sensei and Diana look at each other then back at the hot-headed Ninja.

"Because I'm still conditioning my body from the fire fiasco, and training helps with that, so let me know when you boys are done cleaning so that the training equipment is better, its all dusty and rusty right now" she smirked and folded her arms causing the boy to glare at her. "Annnnyway you fellas have fun I'm gonna start training," Diana told the group pointing at her self then the door that she walked out of a few seconds later. A growling sound escape kai as he looked at where the girl disappeared and knew something was not right with her, and that he would figure it out and get her off this ship.

~~now finally DIANA'S POINT OF VIEW~~

I found a punching bag on the ship and put it up in the room I shared with Nya and since I pulled out a little device I had invented back at home that I used to play music through headphones and started to play my music I, being me, started to sing along softly. What I didn't know was that the door was not closed as I had believed it to be. I wasn't sure what to play until I decided on by Against The Current

(I heard the in another fanfiction and fell in LOVE! Click on Gravity and maybe listen to it while reading the next paragraph)

I was punching and my eyes started to glow slightly and while singing at a volume I wasn't aware of I turned and ran up the wall and flipped kicking the punching bag during the flip and punching it once twisting my body to face the bag before flipping and landing on my feet in somewhat of an Iron Man type pose. My body was glowing a bit now and I attacked the bag viciously the music consuming all my other senses. I guess being with both of my elements while training here helps me. I take a deep breath and do one last kick sending the bag against the opposite wall. I hear a "Woah" and snap my head to the doorway where a certain ninja stood. I turned away quickly and took a deep breath and made the light fade. "H-Hey what's up?" I asked turning back to the boy in Nya and I's doorway who was looking between me and the punching bag.

"Did you just- How did you- what in the- HOW IN NINJAGO DID YOU DO THAT?!" the blue Ninja in the doorframe asked, confused causing me to nervously chuckle.

"Practice?" I asked with a nervous smile and shrug, "anyway did you need something?" I asked Jay.

"W-well the equipment upstairs if fixed and um I was gonna tell you right away but then I heard you singing and then saw your training and just WOW!" He explained to me causing me to blush slightly.

"O-oh you heard my singing..." I said trailing off before panicking and placing my hands on my face in a panicked stance "YOU HEARD ME SING!" I exclaimed "no one is supposed to hear me siinngggggg" I whined at the boy causing him to chuckle slightly I then sigh "welp the past is the past. Come on I wanna beat Kai's record again." I told him linking our arms and rushing towards the deck. After pushing the button for the training gear to show up I handed Jay the watch our hands slightly brushing making me blush slightly, 'Time like this and I am sooo glad to have the power of light which I guess controls colors to isn't that the COOLEST! ' I think to myself "ready?" the Lighting Ninja nods, the other ninja had stopped what they were doing and now watched me. I inhaled closing my eyes and felt my powers rush through me slightly and exhaled opening them "Go." I stated and heard Jay click the start of the timer and began the course, finishing it in record time making the boys mouths drop open. I walk over to Jay and close his gaping mouth then bopped his nose "careful BlueJay you'll catch flys" I grinned and turned away apparently missing the blush Jay now had on his cheeks.
~~TIME SKIIIIP~~
I saw a car pull up to the ship and went down to greet them before the others got here and then recognized them "ED! EDNA!" I exclaim with delight, in my old village I was cast aside since I was not related to anyone by blood, Ed and Edna came to our town for scraps regularly and quickly became my parental figures. They saw me and Edna lit up elbowing her husband to look at me.
"Look Ed it's Diana! Ohh Diana how've ya been dear? So sorry to hear about what happened in your town. you could've come stayed with us you know? How'd you end up here?" Edna questions me causing a smile to appear on my face. The others have shown up now and are confused about how Diana knows the couple.

I give a small giggle at Edna before the two of us hug "I was kinda busy running for my life to try and locate the yard, Edna. I ran into Zane before I could take a break and find you." I explain to the woman, "Ed how's the project going?" I ask the man looking over Edna's shoulder.

"Oh golly it's going good went smoother when you were helping but it's almost there. Edna, take a note to have Annie over more." Ed tells me I then get a hug from him as well, and once retracting look at the confused and shocked Ninja.

"Mom! Dad! what are doing here?" Jay whines I snap my head towards the couple with my eyes wide 'I knew they had a son named Jay but JAY?' "And how do you know Diana?!" Jay questions confused.

"Well, son we hadn't seen ya in a while and wanted to check up on you. We got the please by surprise that Annie was here as well." Edna tells her son

"Ma I called you two days ago!" Jay exclaims "and who's Annie."

"Oh, that wasn't enough dear we haven't seen you. You always say you'll come to visit the junkyard and then... ya don't." Edna says to her son I rub my hand on her back sympathetically. To this Edna looks up at her and then back to her son "Well this is Diana which goes to Ana which is why we call her Annie!" The couple wraps her in a hug which she returns. Nya tells them about Jay giving them a tour and the couple gets very excited "We'd LOVE a tour!" They exclaim happily making me smile and Jay groan.

~~Ain't nothing but a time skip~~

"Oh okay we'll go we'll go." Ed tells his son Diana held a duffle bag and climbed into the Jalopy "Annie you coming with us?" Ed asked, behind them, Kai was looking extremely hopeful.

"Like Jay said the serpentine are everywhere, I want to make sure you guys get back home safely I also want to see the junkyard again and help work on the project." I put my stuff down and waiting adding "Plus your security system could probably use an update and I want to see what I can do." I finish I look at Kai's hopeful face and sigh "Kai I'm not leaving forever, I'm coming back tomorrow so stop being so happy about the thought of me leaving ash brain." I smirk at him it did hurt though, I don't even know what I did to make him hate me. The three of us started to drive off and I waved at the Ninja "Bye guys!" I call out at them hearing some goodbyes being yelled back and everyone except Kai, of course, waving us off.

A/N sorry this has been so bad so far this is my third book but is it's the one I've been most invested in so it's kinda my first book in a way. anyway until next time my lovelies byyyeeeeeee!!