Chapter 17

(Interesting announcement at the end)

Chapter 17

I walked into the hospital, signed in, and sat down and waited for them to call me in. I had been here 4 days ago. The next day I got a call from the hospital telling me they had to see me. I sat there for 10 minutes thinking of all the reasons that they called me in here today.

1.My cancer is gone.

2.My cancer is spreading

3. Chemo isn't working

4.I'm going to die.

As you can see im not exactly the most positive person out there. I try to be, but I am not the best. 10 more minutes passed before a nurse came, and led me to a room. After I got to the room I had to wait 5 more minutes waiting for the doctor to come.

I knew something was wrong as soon as he came on. He had the same sad eyes and serious face. The same face expression I got from my dad whenever my mom couldn't make it to my school performances. The same expression the doctor had when he told me my mom had died. The same expression he had on when he told me I had cancer.

"Sadie, how are you?" He asked me taking a seat. Something was wrong. I could tell by the tone of his voice.

"Am I dying?" I asked him. My voice echoing through out the room.

"Maybe the results-"

"Am I dying?" I asked again cutting him off.

"I-I like I said maybe the results are wrong or there was somerhing wrong with-"

"Am I dying or not? It's a simple answer! Yes or no?" I exclaimed. My heart beated fast in my chest as I waited for the Dr Caven to answer. The room went quit for a moment before he finally spoke.

"Yes," He said. I let out a small sob. Bringing my hand to my mouth. Waiting for him to continue.

"Sadie. The cancer has made itself permanent. It has spread all through out your body. You have 5 months to live," He said breaking the news out to me.

5 months. I only got 5 months. Not even a year. Why was this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? I try my best to be a good person. What am I suppose to tell my dad?

"W-what about t-the chemo? Can't I just take more of that?" I asked desperatly.

"Im afraid chemotherapy can't help right now." He said.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Im going to die. I can't die." I said fastly.

"Sadie, calm down. Breath," Dr. Caven said trying to calm down.

"Im going to d-die. I can't die. God please. Why me?" I said. I looked up, but looked right back down when I felt my head hurting.

"I cant die." I said starting to see black dots.

"Sadie calm down." Dr. Cavin. I nodded not being able to talk. I grabbed onto the chair trying to not to fall. I could see Dr.Caven speaking but I wasn't able to hear him. I heard someone scream for a crash cart before my eyes rolled back.

*****

Beep

Beep

Beep

Oh my gosh someone make it stop. I opened my eyes, but closed them as soon as the light hit them. I went through a few more attempts before finally opening them completely. It wasn't then until I felt someone on me. I looked down to see Katie crying on me. My heart broke on the sight.

"Katie?" I said warily. Slowly she looked up her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Your awake! Oh my gosh Sadie. Why didn't you tell me?" She asked silently, and I instally knew what she was talking about.

"Sadie, you put my number down in the guardian section! Did you really not expect for me to find out?!" She screamed at me.

"It's nothing-"

"IT'S NOTHING?! SADIE YOU HAVE CANCER!" She screamed at me. "How is that nothing?"

"I don't know! Okay? I don't know!" I screamed back at her. "No one could know Katie. You can't tell anyone. Please don't tell nobody."

"Sadie how do you expect for me not to tell anyone? This is serious!"

"Please Katie, don't tell anyone. Im begging you." I said pleading her. She glared at the ground for a few moments before speaking.

"Fine. I swear though. If you don't tell your dad I will. I care about you Sadie. Your my best friend. We are praticaly sisters. Next time something like this happens I'm telling. Okay?" I stared at her for a few moments before agreeing.

"Okay"

*****************************************

Was that too much guys? Did you guys like this chapter? Please let me know by voting, commenting and sharing.

Did you except for Katie to be the first person to find out?

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP. Okay so the dealio is that I told my friend who I like. Lets say his nane is Bob She didn't know how he looked like so she went up to a group of guys(my crush included) and asked"who here is Bob?"

I don't know what she said but the group of guys all turned to look at me. Now my crush knows I like him. I dont know what to do since he sits next to me in one of my classes. What do I do if he ask about it? PLEASE HELP. I really dont want him to know I like him.

Oh and dont forget to vote and comment.