Chapter 14

We entered the room were the ice skating rink was and Caleb let go of my hand. I looked over at Katie to see her arguing with Evan again. No surprise there.

"I am not ugly!" Evan told Katie in an offended tone. Katie scoffed.

"Yeah you keep on thinking that rich boy." Katie said leaving him hanging. She walked over and sat next to me on the bench.

"Come on lets go skating!" Katie said pulling me towards the ice rink.

"You go. I'll catch up to you."I told her knowing how much she loves to skate. I've known her long enough to know that ice skating is her life.

"You sure?" She asked me with an uncertain look in her eyes. I nodded. She thanked me and went inside the rink. I watched her skate. At 5'6 with red hair and blue eyes Katie was a boy magnet. I looked at over to my right to see Evan watching her. I smilled to myself. Team kevan?

"Yo Evan, quit starrring and go skate. She likes guys who can skate." I told him teasingly. I laughed as his face turned red. He glared at me, but proceeded to go inside the rink.

"Arn't you going to skate?" Caleb asked me sitting down. Lol its deja'vu except it's Caleb and not Katie, and its a different question. Plus Calebs a guy, and Katie's a girl. Ok maybe it's not deja'vu.

"No, I dont really skate. Plus don't tell anyone, but I dont know how to." I said embarassed. It must sound stupid since I was the one that suggested ice skating, but in my defence this was better than shreck. You know what. He shall no longer be mentioned. The name Shreck itself gives me nightmares. I expected him to laugh or make fun of me. Definitely not to grab my hand and pull me into the rink.

"AAAHH WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" I screamed at him trying not to panic.

"Hey, calm down your not going to die." He said pulling me a little towards him. If this were at any other occasion I would of been fan girling over the fact that we were so close. Though right now I was too worried I was going to die. His move took me by surprised, so I grabbed onto him(a little too hard) Which made us both go falling to the floor.

Oh Lord, please dont let me die.

Oh please dont let me die.

I promise to actually take showers!

And brush my teeth!

I'll even get a sence of fashion!

All these things were going through my head as I fell to the ground. I felt myself land on the floor. Was I dead? Did I go to heavon? I heard someone groan from underneith me, so I opened my eyes to see that I was ontop of Caleb. Oh my gosh! What if Im squishing him?

"Your not." Caleb spoke up snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said confused I didn't remember asking him anything. What if I somehow hit my head and got amnesia? There's only one way to know. Think Saide what's your name? Aaahh I dont know my name! I should get help, but what if the doctor tells me Im okay when Im really not? Oh well, its not like I could afford a doctor anyway. Actually, I can, or can I? Caleb spoke once again reminding me I was not alone.

"You said 'What if Im squishing him'. Your not this is actually a rather comfty position." He said making me blush. I stared into his eyes only to get lost in them again. They are just so blue. Almost purple. Before I knew it we were both leaning closer to each other.

What's going on?

Is he actually going to kiss me?

Doesn't he have a girlfriend?

I dont know how to kiss. Where is the book manual on how to kiss people?

Uggg I dont know how to kiss people State Farm come help.

"Umm Sadie what are you doing?" Caleb asked me with an uncomfortable tone.

"What are you doing?" I asked him back. Weren't we just going to kiss like a second ago? Hold up, did I just get friend zoned?

"I was trying to get up, but then you started doing this one weird thing with your lips." Yup, I definitely got friend zoned. I wasn't able to respond became a loud familiar shriek came from behind me.

"Oh my gosh! Caleb baby are you okay?" Rachel shouted skating over to were we were.

"Move! You fat hippo! What if he's hurt?!" Rachel shouted at me. Pushing me off Caleb in the process. Yeah, he's the hurt one. It took all my will power to not strangle the stupid purple head.

"Its okay Angel. Im alright. How about we go get some hot coco." He offered her. I let out a laugh. Angel? More like Satans helper. Wait- hold up did he say he's leaving? I looked over to see him and Rachel out of the ice rink and heading toward the snack section.

"No wait! Caleb come back! How am I suppose to get up?!" I shouted, but he was too far away to hear me. Is he seriously ditching me now?

"Great. Just great." I muttered angrily under my breath. Im stuck. Now how am I suppose to get of here.

"Need help?" I looked up to see Parker. When did he get here? Isn't he suppose to be working. Wow, Im asking myself an awful lot of questions today. I looked at Parkers out stretched hand and took it. He pulled me up and steadied me.

"Thanks." I told him.

"No problem. I like to help. Plus you looked pretty lost." He told me with an amused smile.

"Hey Parker, can you help me get out? I don't exactly know how to skate." I told him. He looked a me shocked.

"You dont know how to skate?! You know what? Im going to teach you how." He said with a determined look. I stared at him.

"Are you crazy? Its like impossible to teach me something. Really, I dont even know how the teachers at school manage to put information into my brain." I told him, but it just seemed to make him more determined.

"Come on, it's not that hard. I promise." He said. I searched his eyes, but only found truth in there. I let out a defeated groan.

"Fineee, I guess it won't kill me." He spent the next hour teaching me how to skate, and by the end of the day I was a pro. Yeah I know surprising. Sadie Edwards is actually good at something.

I also learned a lot about Parker. He has a little sister who's thirteen and suffering from depression. His favorite color is blue and he likes penguins. He completly obsessed with pizza. He has an amazing singing voice, and his family lives in a small house. Also they are struggling to pay rent. He talked a lot about his family. Never really mentioning his dad. In fact he didn't mention him at all. I broke away from my conversation when my phone started ringing. I got out of the ice rink and sat on one of the benches outside. I picked up and answered my pbone.

"Hello?"

"Sadie, I found your mom."

*****************************************

OOOOOH CLIFFHANGER! Sorry guys I just had to that. Im sorry(not really). I put in a lot of dialoge since I know you guys like it. Anyway remember to please vote and comment.(I update faster when you do)

What did you think about this chapter. Do you think Sadie's mom was actually found?

Who's your favorite character?

Who's your least favorite character?

What do you want to happen next?