Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Its been two weeks since Rachel moved to my school. Lets just say I hate her already. Have you ever met someone who is just too perfect it's annoying? Because that's her. She too nice! Not to mention she's rich and pretty.

The only bad quality she has is stupidity. She probally the most dumbest person I have ever met. She thought 5*2 was 15. I think the worst thing out of all of this is that her and Caleb were labled the cutest couple in the school. Apparently Calebs a jock. It's a nightmare come to life.

I found out that Parker and Rachel were cousins. I feel bad for him. He's related to the most talkative, annoyingest, and dumbest person alive. I haven't talked to him since the day I bumped into him. Which is pretty sad considering he's in almost all my classes.

As for Evan we have gotten closer over the past two weeks. He's like the brother Iv'e always wanted. Im scared that when he finds his sister he'll forget about me. I went to the hospital last week for my first Chemo Treatment.

Lukily for me Im one of the few people who's hair doesn't fall off. I still haven't told anyone about it, and I plan to keep it that way. Im getting more headaches than usual, but the pills lessen the pain.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw that the secretary was the one who called me.

"Detective Civa is ready to see you." She told me signaling for me to follow her. I nodded and walked behind her. I was currently in a detective company. I decided I needed help finding my mom. I most likely was never going to be able to find her by myself, so I thought why not hire a professional?

I walked into the office and saw a middle-aged women sitting down on a chair. She smilled at me, and motioned for me to sit down.

"Hi Im detective Allie Civa very nice to meet you. Tell me what do you need me for?" She asked me.

"Umm well, I'm adopted. For my whole entire life I was fine with not knowing who my real parents were, but now I really want to know who they are. All I know about them is that they abanded me at an orphange. I was hoping you can help me find ." I told her handing her a file with information about me and the few things I knew about my parents. Basiclly nothing. She grabbed the file and looked at me.

"I'll be more than glad to help you. You dont have too worry about paying me. I'll do it for free." She told me smilling at me. I stared at her in shock

"W..what you cant. Im sorry but-"

"But nothing. Your situation is very similar to mine. I too was adoptive. Sadly I never got to meet my birth parents. I was too late. They had died in a car accident a couple of weeks before I found out who they were." She told me with sad eyes. After a while I finally agreed. We had changed numbers to keep contact.

I entered the house really wishing I hadn't. There on the couch were Caleb and Rachel making out. Great now I have to see them make out at my house too! Its not techniclly my house but still.

"Umm, guys I would really appreciate it if you get off the couch." I told them making them pull away. Rachel glared at me and Caleb for some unknown reason looked guilty? Caleb looked over at Rachel and immediatly her glare turned to a sweet one. Huh.

"Well, Im going to my room." I told them walking to my room.

"Sadie wait!" Caleb exclaimed grabbing my arm. I shook him off and ran to my room.

++++

"Ready Katie?" I asked her. Making sure she wouldn't chicken out. We were currently dressed as angry birds. Dont ask. We both looked at eachother before running in the store.

"THE PIGS ARE COMING! I REPEAT THE PIGS ARE COMING!" We both screamed running around in circles. Then on cue Evan and Caleb came running in the store dressed as green pigs. We all stopped walking and walked up to the register.

"Hi can we have 4 tacos please." I asked the lady behind the register. She looked at me with a bored expression.

"This is McDonalds. We dont sell tacos."

"STOP RACISM!" I screamed running out of the store. I looked over at Katie.

"Did you get it?" She nodded and got inside the car. I looked over at Caleb to catch him looking at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

********************************

So yaay I updated. Im soo happy! 1.7k readers. Thank you soo much. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Big.thanks to all my silent readers! I never thank you sorry!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

How do you want parker to look like?

What did you think of this chapter?

R.Q.O.T.D

Hippos or Penguins?