Chapter Five: Seriously?

I opened my eyes, it was dark and I could hear people snore. My body ached and I sat up, but instantly fell back wards from the dizziness. I finally got the world to stop spinning and I sat up slowly and looked around.

Are you kidding me? Why they fuck am I on the tour bus again?! Oh right, damn. What a way to black out -.-

I looked down to see I was hand cuffed, I am going to beat the shit out of them. I sat up and just stared blankly at the wall, that was until someone got up. I looked to see the arse himself "Oh. Your up" I glared at Zayn "Nah shit" he glared at me "I'm going to take a shower, don't do anything stupid" "Don't do anything stupid" I mimicked him.

He narrowed his eyes, walked over to me and smacked the side of my head "WHAT THE FUCK YOU RAPIST!" I tried to attack him, only to find out my foot was tied to the arm rest -.-

He chuckled "Oh, that's right. You a bit tied up right now" he chuckled and walked into the bathroom. I hope he uses the hair dye. Slowly four member's of the band was out and I just stared at the bath room door.

Liam, Niall, Harry and Lou we're eating toast "Hey Liam?" "Yeah?" I turned to Liam "You wouldn't let anything bad happen to me, right?" he gave me a skeptical look "Right. Why are you asking?" "No reason in particular..." I trailed off and moved next to Liam.

Then the bathroom door opened and steam flooded out of the bathroom. Zayn walked out in a towel around his waist, and one around his hair "UGH! MY EYES! MY INNOCENCE HAS BEEN RUINED!" Zayn came over to me and smacked the side of my head.

"Oh, it is on" I glared, grabbed Liam's plate and smacked Zayn over the head. He stepped back, holding his head and glared at me "Your so getting it later" "LEYUM!" I screamed and jumped behind Liam "Zayn, you deserved it" "Whatever" Zayn rolled his eyes and walked to his sleeping quarter's.

I sat behind Liam "Aren't you going to move?" Liam asked, Harry, Lou and Niall watched me and Liam "Nah, i'm good here" Liam frowned "What are you up to?" "Oh, you'll see" I grinned wickedly at him "I don't like that smile" "I don't either" Lou and Harry stared at me in fear.

"JANE!" Zayn roared from the sleeping quarter's and stormed out, in a pink shirt and rainbow pant's I made him "Yes?" I asked innocently, harry, Lou and Niall we're howling in laughter "You did this, didn't you?" he snarled "Why, of course I did. You did beat me over the head before the rest woke up, you did drug me and you have been insulting me" Zayn stepped toward's me and I hid behind Liam again.

"Now, now, Zayn" "Don't 'Zayn',me Liam. She's a work of the devil" he glared at me "Zayn..." Liam tried to block Zayn off from hurting me "LIAM! ZAYN'S BEEN POSSESSED!" I screamed as Zayn grabbed Liam and pulled him away from me.

And since I was tied to the chair, I have no way of escape "AHHH!" I screamed and Zayn grabbed my arm "You are going to pay" he whispered into my ear. I scoffed "Oh honey, I'm only just getting started" Zayn and I glared at each other, our faces inches apart.

The boy's we're trying to convince Zayn to let me go, I smirked "Oh, Zayn? I would check your hair if I was you" Zayn's eyes widened and he let me go, pulled the towel away and there, he had now blonde hair.

I burst out in laughter, rolling on the couch and holding my stomach as that picture will stay in my mind forever and ever "I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU" he roared and ran at me, I yelped as he jumped into the air.

Fuck this, I quickly grabbed Liam's knife and whacked the chain, hoping it is the cheap ones "Wow, you guy's actually have legit hand cuffs" I stared in amazement at the cuff's, completely forgetting the threat of an angry ass... until he landed on me.

I screamed as he grabbed my hands and pinned me down, I couldn't move, he had pinned me down to the couch and was sitting on my thighs, he moved his face to mine and hissed into my ear  "You will suffer, I am going to torture you and get my revenge" my heart beated wildly and I started to panic.