Chapter Two: Yes, I'm Cray-Cray

HELLO MY LITTLE POP TART'S!

HOW ARE THY?

ANYWHOO, HERE'S A CHAPPIE... NOT LONG BUT YEAH... ENJOY XD

~Caitlin

*~*~*lol*~*~*

There's a person drowning above this D:

NOOO!! I'LL RESCUE YOOUUUU!!!!......

I got bored :L

So....  yeah.

I'm Weird :)

But yeah, read on my minions XD

*~*~*~*~*

I sat on the sofa, awkwardly as four angry boy band member's loomed over me. My leg seemed to shake up and down as I breathed in and out silently, but really quick. I am going to die a horrible and painful death.

"So, how did you get onto the bus?" I looked at the member "Uh.... ninja skills?" he narrowed his eyes at me "You came in with that girl, Chelsea, right?" I nodded "Why didn't you leave with her?" "I PANICKED! I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GO TO THE STUPID CONCERT!" wait... oh shit.

I shouldn't have said that. They all looked at  me in shock and confusion "Then why did you come to our concert?" "She promised me that I can sneak into Christofer's tour bus and concert" I mumbled. I glared at the four "I want to go home, now" I demanded.

"Yeah... funny thing about that" I looked at the one with the tall hair "And what are you talking about Mr BoyBand?" I sneered. My hate for them is slowly sneaking out of it's cage "Well... when your friend left, out bus driver started driving..." "WHAT?!" I screamed and got up and ran over to the window, and sure enough, the world was mushed into one as we drove along a high way.

"I WANT TO GO HOME!" I screamed in horror "Well... here's the thing... you can't" I stopped, my hands holding onto the counter top hard. My eye twitched as I slowly turned around and gave them one of my famous glares.

The blonde one that murder my cake, phone and tried to bite me winced. The one that  seemed to be the most mature out of the lot stepped forward "We're already half way to the next city" "... Meaning?" "Your not going home anytime soon" I growled.

I launched myself at him and tackled him to the ground. I grabbed his throat "YOU BASTARD! I WANT TO GO HOME!" I screeched. I was pulled off of him. I was pushed back into the seat as I glared at the arse hole's "I want to go home, now" I growled "We're sorry. You'll be home after the tour" I stared at the guy "I'm Lou" I nodded "When's the tour over?" "Six months..." "SIX MOTHER FUDGE CAKING MONTH'S?!" I screeched.

"Y-yeah" "WHAT THE HELL?! I NEED TO GET HOME, NOW!" I started to hyperventilate. The blonde one finished eating a pack of chips and just dropped it... on the ground. I glared at him "Are you seriously kidding me?! I just cleaned up this bus! Why the hell are you messing it up?!" I screamed at him.

The blonde one shrank back "I-i'll put it in the trash" I nodded "Good" I watched him retreive the rubish and then looked at me and dropped it in the small bin. I nodded "So that was you? I thought this bus looked different" the tanned one said.

I nodded "Yeah... sorry, it's a habit" I shrugged. Wait, hang on a second "TAKE ME HOME YOU GAY MOTHER FUCKER'S!" I screamed at the arse hole's... "WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING WE'RE GAY?! SOME OF US HAVE GIRLFRIEND'S!" the mohawk one yelled "THEN STOP PUTTING LIP GLOSS ON! AND MAKE UP! AND STOP PUTTING YOUR BUTTONS UP TO THE TOP!" he looked at me unamused "We have to" "No you don't, your not a girl..... un-less your confused or your a cross-dresser... I know what one you are" I eyed him up and down.

"We're not gay" "Could have fooled me" I smirked as he visibly got angry and I chuckled "I WANT TO GO HOME!" then they did what rapist's and pedophile's do... they tied me up. Yep, the jerk's. They all looked down at me, mohawk smirking, but the rest looked at me guiltly.

I struggled in my binding's and glared at the ass holes "Harry... sher's got curly hair like yours!... Harry?" "Wait, you said you didn't mean to kill one of us" I started to laugh, oh yeah, I killed the curly one with a laptop, since I was gagged, it sounded funny, but yeah. I laughed at their frightened expressions, oh yeah, revenge is sweet.

"HARRRYY!" they screamed and ran. I quickly rolled off of the couch and moved up the counter wall and felt around for the knife block. My finger's curled around one and I quickly worked the ropes off. I felt them loosen and I flexed out, I ripped the gag off me and smirked, come at me now mother fucker's.

I grabbed another knife and held them in seperate hand's, I waited for them to come out while I tried to pry the door open with the knife, it wasn't working "Come on, come on! Why does it work in movies?! Why not reality? I hate reality" I mumbled and the knife slipped and slice my wrist "FUCK! SHIT!" I screamed but quickly closed my mouth.

I slowly turned around and stared at the blonde one "Hi!" I sang innocently as I could get "LEEEYYUUUMM!" he yelled and ran back into the room where the bed was. I quickly pried the door open "YES BITCHES!" I pulled the door open and gulped... we are going pretty fast, aren't we?

I stared at the road... i'll probably brake every bone in my body if I jump. Let me weigh the options, One Direction, or hospitalized... hmm. Let me think... HOSPITALIZED BITCHES! I smirked and got ready to jump "Don't jump!" someone yelled.

I looked left and saw five boy's staring at me, two or three glaring, but they all looked at me in horror "Psh, I am not staying on a bus with you guy's" I was about to jump out when the bus hit a bump. I let out an screamed as I fell face first towards the road, not my original plan.

I screamed and closed my eyes, then, arm's wrapped around me and I was yanked back. I opened my eyes to mohawk "LEMME GO!" "ARE YOU CRAY CRAY?!" Lou screeched at me as mature one closed the door "LET ME GO!" I wailed.

And yet again, I was tied up... if I wasn't in this current situation I would have said 'kinky'... but i'm in this situation. So, screw you whoever said that.

"Your stuck with us for six month's"

And then mohawk held a cloth over my mouth as I screamed into it, thrashing in my binding's and then I was sucked into darkness, why do they carry date rape drug's is my question?

I slowly lost all my sense and I fell un-conscious in mohawk's arm's.