Chapter Eleven: Evil Plan A: Splitting The Band >:D

Hmmm....

I smirked, I wonder what happen's if One Direction split up? All those fan girl's... will be heart broken.

I smirked evilly, "Oh, this is going to be rich"

~

I sat there, right, how am I going to do this? I could make them all jealous and stuff? Pfft, how would I-....

OR, I could make it look like someone's cheating with their girlfriend. I smirked, I stood and walked around the bus... where is everyone?!

"Surprise!" I screamed as someone grab's my wrists and hold's them behind my back, "HEY! LET ME GO!" I cried out, struggling, "I told you I would get you alone" they whispered into my ear.... Zayn. That bastard.

"What do you want, Zayn?" I spat. He chuckle's and spin's me around, then pin's me to the wall... son of a bitch.

"Well, I was wondering, why you were looking for something, on the bus.... and then I would just love to know why your smiling like you're up to something" "I'm not up to anything" I rolled my eyes.

He move's forward, I tried to glare at Zayn, his nose touched mine, and well... human contact. Ew, "Come on... you can tell me" "No" I pulled my hand's out of his, but then he grab's my waist, AGH, HUMAN CONTACT D:

"Are you kidding me right now?! Where's Liam?!" I screamed.

"They're shopping right now" Zayn muses... 

"That mean's, you and I, are alone.... I wonder what we'll get up to" "GET OFF OF ME, PEDO BEAR!" I screamed.

"Hmmm...." he frown's, then grab's my chin, "We're going to have to do something about your attitude" I shivered, he's a freaking pedo...

"I know what just to do" then he held a rag over my head- owarebfwnflsdiphaewsjpdfjndjgfnrdkg the fuck?! I tried to pull away, freaking out.

I screamed, but then breathed in the fumes... he's drugging me?! Are you fucking with me right now?! I then closed my eyes and went limp, god damn it.

I hate boy band's.

~

I groaned, why does it fell like i've been hit by a truck?!

"What the..." I opened my eyes and looked around... "WHY AM I TIED DOWN?!" I scream.

I hear someone chuckle, "I'm going to teach you some manner's" I stared at Zayn in horror... oh my god. He's flipping nut's. I knew he was crazy, served with a side of Axe Murderer.

"And to think, I was beginning to accept you as a human" I scoffed.

He chuckles and put his hand on the crook of my neck, "Hmm.... well, that's a beginning..." my eyes widened and he move's closer to my face, "You know.... I might actually be doing the same"

"Get away from me" I struggled with the fucking hand cuff's that were above my head, "Get away from me!"

He stare's at me and I gulped... creepy ass- then he kisses my cheek, my eyes widened in horror.... i'm going to die of some un-known disease!

... But I couldn't help but try to fight the redness of my cheek's... fucking hormones or whatever.

"What are you-?!" "ZAYN?!" Liam roar's, "Busted" Zayn chuckle's and step's away from me, "YES! LIAM! HELP!" I screamed, pulling at the hand cuff's.

Liam look's at me then blushes... what-?! Oh fuck, i'm in my pajama's.

I awkwardly wiggled in the hand cuff's, "UH... help....?" Niall walk's over to me and eyes me, blushing, "Uh.... I think we interrupted-" "ZAYN DRUGGED ME AND HAND CUFFED ME TO THE FUCKING POST, DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING FINISH THAT SENTENCE NIALL HORAN!" I roared.