Chapter Fifteen: The Carnival Part Two

Jane's Point Of View:

"Niall? Where are you lad?!" Zayn yells into his phone as we stood next to the haunted house.

"MUHAHA"  a guy with ripped up clothes, bloody and an axe jumped out of no where and waved his axe around.

HOLEYSUGARHONEYICETEA.

Jumping out of my skin I collide with Zayn as the axe guy came towards us even more. I kept pushing myself back into Zayn as the crazy axe murderer reached out for me. Eyes widening Zayn wrapped his arm around me before he dragged us away from the guy who kept following us.

The crowd parted and stared at the guy who continued to follow us while waving his ace around - hang on...

"NIALL?!" I yelled and the axe murderer stops and slowly takes the mask off and I glared at him, "You prick" 

Niall burst into a fit of laughter as the crowd around us continued to move, "Ohmygod - that was the best thing ever! I so wish I had that on film!"

"That wasn't funny!" I yelled at him.

"Was too - but you too look awfully close to each other..."

"What...?" Zayn stiffened before he pulled his arm away from me.

"It wasn't funny Niall, I was worried you had been kidnapped by some fan girls or something"

Niall grins as he joined Zayn and I before he looked around, "Want to go into the haunted house now, Jane?"

"Of course!" Niall quickly grabbed onto Zayn's and I's arms and started to drag us both to the haunted house.

"Three please" Niall pays and suddenly we enter the front entrance and the doors slam shut behind us. Tensing I looked around in the pitch darkness before someone wraps their arms around me and I looked forwards into the darkness in confusion.

Then a bright light flashed and I flinched before the persons arms disappeared and a door opens, quickly I slipped through it with Niall and Zayn before someone screeches in Niall's face - causing him to make a girlie shriek before he shoves Zayn in front of him.

I burst out laughing as the red light flickers above us and I grab onto both of the boys' arms, my teddy tucked in my arm safely and we turned a corner.

"HELP ME" Zayn jumped into me and I peered around him to see some crazy looking girl behind metal bars.

"Fucking hate these thigns" Zayn mumbles and grabs onto my arm and starts pulling me forwards, Niall's giggling behind us like a mad man as he runs his hand over the wall of dried red paint.

"Niall's going to become a serial killer" I whisper to Zayn and he looks over his shoulder and shakes his head.

"He's just happy I almost pissed myself"

I chuckled, "Kinda wished we filmed that-"

"PRETTY"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed, grabbing onto Zayn as a guy in a crazy jacket ran at us before he got yanked back by a metal chain.

"PRETTY GIRL" he says crazily and I squeezed Zayn's arm as he tried to get closer to us since we were backed up against the wall.

"Okay - we need to get out of here"

"Nah - really?" I glared at Zayn as he rolled his eyes and grabbed onto my hand and tugs me away from the freaking actor dude.

Zayn dragged me through the maze - before we got to a tight corridor that had mannequins hanging from the ceiling, "Cool... I mean - that's soo wrong" I noticed Zayn's and Niall's expressions and then I pushed through the mannequins.

But then I got to a doll room...

"Nope - fuck this shit. I am going back" I turned to find myself face to face with a freaky ass chucky look-alike doll.

I dropped to the ground instantly and stared up at the doll  in terror.

"Jane where'd you - did you walk into a wall or something?" Niall laughs at me as I turned and glared at him - just as a doll flew across the room. Niall jumped and ran smack into a wall as I melted in a puddle of fear in the middle of the floor.

"Jane, are you okay?"

Silently I eyed Niall as Zayn bent down next to me - before another doll flew from the right hand side to my left - sure it's connected to a fishing line - but I don't care. I fucking hate dolls.

Suddenly the chucky look-alike starts cackling and I threw myself into Zayn and hugged the arrogant ass, because my life depended on it. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and then puts one hand under my legs and picked me up, "Close you eyes-"

I cut him off by squealing as another doll flew towards us.

He quickly pushed my head into the crook of his neck and started walking.... he better not hold my fear of freaky looking dolls against me... hope he doesn't find out about my fear of clowns too. But that's it really, dolls and clowns are we weakness... freaking joy.

"And, we're out" Zayn breaths out and I slowly pulled my face away from his neck and looked around at the room that held the doorway to freedom - but it had a monitor.

Staring at it I stiffened as I saw Freddie mother fucking Kruger hugging me as I looked at the camera in confusion, "What the fuuccckkkk...." I clung to Zayn tighter, still being held bridal style by him and Niall bursts out of the black curtains.

"I got the bear"

"And I have a new fear of Freddie Pervert Kruger... Zayn.... can you put me down now...?" I awkwardly loosened my grip and he nods before he slowly lowered me onto the ground and I stand on my own two feet before I held my hands out for my bear.

"Cute thing please"

"Kay" Niall walked over and gave me a hug.

"Wha...?"

"I'm cute-"

"I meant the bear Niall" I chuckled before I pulled away from him before I took the bear from him again before I looked at the two boys, ".... Can we do it again?!"

"No" Zayn stares at me as if I'm a glow in the dark glow fish that just did fish fraud.

".... Buzz kill-"

"Don't make me put you back in that doll room again" Zayn says.

"I'm going over there now" I hurried away from Zayn and started legging it for a caramel popcorn stand.

Skidding to a stop I stare at the stand while I held onto the bear before I shivered - fucking hate dolls.

"Don't run away from me - us, you could get kidnapped"

".... I am kidnapped, genius"

"What? By who - oh... the boys and I... right..."

"Zayn - we need to go home, now"

"What? Why? I want to go on the Ferris wheel-"

"It's going to rain soon and there's an issue back at the tour bus"

"Come on then" Zayn grabs a hold onto my arm and then guides me through the crowd... guess I don't get any caramel popcorn or a Ferris wheel ride today - oh well, still got that candy apple and the bear.

"I had a nice day today..." I mumbled to Zayn as he searches for his car keys.

"Yeah? It was good I guess..."

Time to turn back into my bitchy alter ego... sighing I opened the car door and climbed into the back, time to become Queen Bitch again and wait to see how long it takes for them to figure out who I am... what fun.