Chapter 23 - Back to the future

Eheheh, back to the future. Get it? 'Cause Peter is going back to the future. Haha, I'm so funny
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If you don't get the story, you have to read some of the first chapters.

PETER'S P.O.V

After some time, I realized that I made a deal with Charles. Charles from the future.

After I asked her to be my girlfriend, and she would say yes, I'd have to go back to save her and Diana. According to Charles, not much should've changed in the time line, so everything should still happen.

Even the shooting.

Nope. Nope. Not gonna happen, because I'm gonna save them.

I hope.

Anyways, my leg has been healed sooner than we expected. It had only been a week, but I could already run at full speed again.

Signaling I had to leave. Of course, they wouldn't notice, since I would still stay here, well.....kind of. Since I already know what will happen, my mind would be transplanted to future me (don't question the mutant).

Geez Peter focus. You have two girls to save.

I knew that the mutant who was currently controlling my time, was watching and that I could disappear at any moment. That's why I locked myself in my room. Y/N and Ororo were helping some new mutants, so they won't even notice me locking myself up.

—TIME SKIP (just imagine that Peter went back to the future (okay I'll stop) and that it's currently the day that Diana and the Reader were shot. I am low on creativity and don't how to write Peter going back.....to the future (someone kill me))—

YOUR P.O.V

I was dancing to Queen with Diana, while Han was running around us happily

Peter walks in and with tears in his eyes and a huge smile on his face.

"Love of my life, can't you see. Bring it back, bring it back. Don't take it away from me, because you don't know, what it means to me"

Then Diana gets snapped out of my arms. I turn around and see Peter twirling her around.

"Weeeeee!!! I'm a bird!!"

"You're not a bird Diana. You're an Angel. And Angels fly too"

I said, laughing while Han tries to tackle Peter.

"Daddy put me down!"

Peter does what was his told and puts Diana back onto the ground.

Then she walks behind Peter and shoves him closer to me. Diana takes one of his arms and wrap it around my waist, and does the same with the other

"Now mommy, you have to wrap your hands around Daddy's neck"

I nod and put my hands behind Peter's back

"And now princess?"

"You dance"

She says as she walks towards Han and start 'dancing' with him

I smiled and looked Peter in the eyes. I saw him leaning in and I did the same. Just before our lips could touch, I was interrupted.

"NO KISSING!! ONLY DANCING!!"

I gave Peter a quick kiss as I heard Diana gasp. I laughed and started dancing

"You will remember, when this is blown over and everything's all by the way. When I grow older, I will be there at your side to remind you, how I still love you. I still love youuu"