Chapter 5 - Insomnia

YOUR P.O.V

You were laying in your bed, staring at the ceiling. It was two AM and everyone was already sleeping. Next to you was your notebook. You finished writing another song and expected to be tired after that, but noooo.

You had dealt with insomnia for a while now and it was really getting on your nerves. Jean and Charles tried to calm your mind, so you could go to sleep, but it never worked. And now there was this guy who claims to know you and crying at the sight of you. What was going on? It really didn't help

You sighed and sat up. You put your head in your hands and started crying. Just like the night before, and the night before that one, and the one before that. Why couldn't you just lay back, close your eyes and enter a dream? Why was it so hard?

You stood up and wiped away your tears. You opened the door to your balcony and walked towards the railing. You had a beautiful sight at the garden and the moon was shining bright.

You inhaled the air and rested your hands on the railing. You walked back inside and grabbed a photo of your mom and dad. It was the only picture you had and you protected it with your life. You held it close to you as you walked back outside

You stood there for at least ten minutes before finally coming back in again.

You grabbed your phone and started scrolling through your Spotify. You clicked on one song and laid back down again

(Song above)
{Don't get any closer- Bebe Rexha}
"What if I let you in and you don't like what you see, 'Cause it's not what it seems, let me tell you why. You have no idea yeah, you've only seen a piece, but now it's underneath, no I cannot lie"

You hummed along softly

"Sometimes I get so frustrated, I've tried a million times to say it, it's so much easier to fake it, so trust me. Don't get any closer, these walls are super high, so don't even try to get any closer. Scared you're gonna find, all the things I've been hiding from you. All the things I've been hiding from you"

You threw your notebook against the wall.

Five seconds later Ororo kicked open your door. Her hair messy and her in her pajamas

"WHO DARES HURTING MY-"

Then she saw you sitting on your bed, your head in your hands again

"Oh my god booboo what happened?"

She said as she sat down beside me and gave me a side hug

"Is it the insomnia again?"

I just nodded

"Aww baby"

She took one of my earphones and listened to the music

"Don't get any closer. These walls are super high so don't even try to get any closer. Scared you're gonna find, all the things I've been hiding from you.
All the things I've been hiding from you"

"You shouldn't listen to such depressive music, are you surprised you're sitting on your bed crying?"

She took my phone out of my hands and put on another song

{Sk8er boy- Avril Lavigne}
"He was a boy, she was a girl, can I make it anymore obvious? He was a punk, she did ballet. What more can I say? He wanted her, she never tell, but secretly she wanted him as well. But all of her friends stuck up their nose, they had a problem with his baggy clothes"

Ororo plugged out the earphones and started dancing in your room

"He was a skater boy, she said 'see you later boy'. He wasn't good enough for her. She had a pretty face, but her head was up in space. She needed to come back down to earth"

I smiled a little while I looked at Ororo's silly dancing. She jumped on my bed and started airguitaring.

I laughed and turned the volume a little bit up

The dancing went on for a while until she fell of the bed. I burst out laughing, which caused me to fall down too. Ororo and you were just laying on the ground, letting the tears slip from laughing. Ororo stood up and reached you a hand. You gladly accepted as she pulled you up.

"Now you got tears because of the fun"

"Thank you Ororo, I really needed that"

You said as you pulled her in a big hug

"Can you stay here tonight?"

"Of course Y/N, if it calms you down I will gladly stay"

I broke the hug and turned off my Spotify. I put my phone back on my nightstand and slipped under the blankets.

"Sweet dreams Y/N"

"Goodnight Ororo"

Part 6 coming soon <3
(I promise it's with Peter)