Meeting Up

-Louisa-

            Louisa Tomlinson eagerly bounded out the airport terminal excited to be setting foot in London, behind her Harriet and Rachel bounded out. Harriet had no doubt been to London several times although Louisa could still tell the city took her breath away as she gasped her eyes wide at the several double-decker buses passing by and classic cherry red telephone booths. “So girls what do you think? It’s your first time right Louisa?” Rachel asked slipping her brown aviators on. Eagerly Louisa nodded her eyes drifting toward several world famous landmarks and began to grin like a madman.

            “So now that we’re in London what do we do?” Harriet asked crossing her arms; Louisa knew she was annoyed for some reason not apparent to anyone other than herself. Feeling unbelievably excited Louisa linked arms with her new friend and forced her to smile causing Rachel to chuckle quietly.

            “We’re supposed to be meeting Simon Cowell in about an hour so why don’t we head over to hotel and get ready. Lia Payne’s already at Si’s but we Nila and Zamia won’t be here as well do to some uh . . . delays.” Rachel casually stated causing Louisa and Harriet to stop breathing for a minute although their silences were for completely different reasons.

            Excitedly Louisa gulped. “THE Simon Cowell? Like the one who ran American Idol and The X-Factor and created One Direction wait . . . Lia Payne, Zamia Malik, Nila Horan, Harriet Styles, and Louisa Tomlinson who were grouped together without knowing each other are going to meet the people who grouped together Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson when they didn’t know each other? This isn’t a coincident is it? 

            Nervously Rachel bit her lip letting Louisa realize there was most definitely up. “What is it? What’s going?” Harriet demanded as Louisa’s breath suddenly shortened as her eyebrows furred in confusion.

            Still nervous Rachel chuckled. “It’s just an experiment Simon, Kenneth, and I had created. No need to fret.” She informed calling for a cab. “Now we’re gonna get all spiffed up at the hotel before we meet up with Si, okay?” Harriet and Louisa nodded pulling their suitcases along as a cab pulled up to them. Louisa knew Rachel was trying to regain the playful mood the way she kept poking jokes the whole ride to the five-star hotel where they’d be staying whilst Rachel readied her flat for the two of them.

            “Now let me retrieve your room keys, besides you on the right will be Zamia and Nila and Lia will be staying with either one of you duos. Don’t be afraid to order room service whilst you’re here and try not to trash the place. I remember the first time Harry and Louis stayed here they threw a party!” Excitedly Harriet and Louisa shot thrilled glances. They could throw a party! “No you may not throw a party, girls! Alrighty if you’re all situated I’ll get your keys and will pick you up thirty past three.” Rachel quickly rushed to the front desk while Louisa quickly sent Harriet a look.

            “Party tonight?” Louisa whispered mischievously in the direction of the girl she had assumed would be almost as wild as her. Annoyed Harriet placed her hands on her hips and Louisa wondered if her hunch was incorrect . . .

            “Duh! I happen to know quite a lot of celebrities in London!” Harriet grinned causing Louisa to squeal until Rachel turned around and begin to briskly walk toward them.

            “Hullo girls! Now here are you room keys, you’ll use these for room service as well so please don’t lose them and remember to have fun. Without a party!”

            “Wouldn’t dream of it.” Harriet smiled rebelliously; thankfully Rachel hadn’t noticed and rushed out. Hmm, Louisa wondered. Who were they to invite tonight?