Lives are changed

-Louisa-

            Louisa Tomlinson sat at wooden desk looking over a tiny slip from her Sunday newspaper, she had read over and over again. Even a few times without her reading glasses, but still it was the same. The ad was written in black and white but still she couldn’t believe it, “Do you think you could be Louis Tomlinson’s twin sister? If so call our Holly Wood Hotline!” Louisa had gone to an acting school when she was younger so she knew how to act and a spot as Louis’ twin sister would be amazing! She couldn’t believe her luck, the one day she actually reading a newspaper and they’re auditioning for the role of Louis’ lost twin! The auditions were held in Hollywood and if you passed the Skype portion they would give you and two other’s free tickets to the live Hollywood auditions! Even if she didn’t make it past the first round it would be fine, no harm in trying.

Carelessly Louisa threw her hair into a quick side ponytail not caring if she was wearing her pajamas and called the number on the ad, forgetting to ask her parents for permission before hand. She eagerly punched in the following number and waited three rings before anyone picked up.

“Hello this is Star Struck Enterprises, strike the number one key if you are here for the auditions for Louis Tomlinson’s lost twin sis-” Louisa didn’t even let the computer speaker finish the sentence before she jabbed the number one key. Almost immediately she was placed with a live operator.

“Erm . . . hello! I’m Louisa Tomlinson and I’m a here to audition for the roll of Louis Tomlinson’s lost twin sister, I actually think I’m quite similar to him, well that is what all my friends say!” Louisa rambled not even taking a break to breathe. The person on the other side, whom she realized was a lady, chuckled.

“Hullo, I see you like to talk. Are you speaking on an iPhone for if you are we can start your auditions immediately!” The lady said, she sounded British and nice enough. Louisa smiled. One of her worries after reading the ad was, what if the operator didn’t have a sense of humor?

“Um . . . yeah. Do you want me to connect you to face time?” Louisa asked pulling up the app after the lady answered with a simple “yes”. Louisa never got nervous, a trait she had learned in acting school,  and was actually quite excited. As soon as the app opened up she saw the supposed woman’s face, her facial structures were more rounded than the prominent ones on Louisa’s and her hair was a light honey blond.

“Why hello dear, are you Miss Louisa?” the lady asked a grin starting to play on her lips, Louisa nodded her head vigorously. The woman chuckled.

“I’m Rachel, now tell me about yourself!” the woman, Rachel, commanded and without a second thought Louisa opened her mouth to do the thing she was best at. Talking.

“My name is Louisa Willa Tomlinson, my birthday is December 24th and I’m sixteen years old, I love to act . . . in fact I took an acting class when I was a bit younger. I tend to be a bit random at times when I’m with my best friend, I play soccer in the spring and fall and I’m actually quite decent! My favorite foods are not carrots, although I do love them, but that honor belongs to the wonderful fruit strawberry!” Louisa rambled on, when she had said her favorite food was strawberries Rachel had been shocked and Louisa knew it and tried to push the thought out of her head.

“Wonderful!” Rachel exclaimed elation clearly written on her face. “You can claim your three first-class ticket to L.A. tonight!” Louisa could feel a stunned silence building up from the wonderful news and clapped her hands together a few times, she would be making it past the first round!

“Thank you!” Louisa gushed, Rachel chuckled and gave her the promo to get the free tickets and closed off, her heart thumping like crazy. She was going to Hollywood for free in FIRST-CLASS and getting a free hotel room! What could be better?