Random Meetings?

-Louisa-

Louisa Tomlinson thumped her index finger against the granite of the washroom’s counter inspecting every detail of her face, she was now at the auditions and she couldn’t help but feel the slightest bit nervous especially after she was informed her mom and brother could not come along. Still in the inspecting daze Louisa rubbed a hand against her cheek. “Carrots are supposed to help your skin, eh?” she asked the brunette beside her. The girl with the dark spiral curls turned toward her a questioning expression prominent on her features opened her mouth preparing to speak until Louisa cut her off. “You’re Harriet Styles! Huh. I didn’t expect you to be auditioning for Louis Tomlinson secret twin sister!” Louisa openly chattered with the famous Hollywood actress, Harriet Styles.

“Wow, I’ve never heard someone talk so much!” Harriet laughed. “But no, I’m auditioning for the role of Harry Styles’ girl doppelgänger.” Harriet replied making Louisa grin widely, she had heard rumors that the young up-and-coming actress was a bit of a diva although she seemed perfectly nice to her.

“Huh, I thought this was just for Louis’ twin anyways, don’t carrots make you skin smoother or something?” Louisa asked squeezing one of her cheeks and pulling out making Harriet laugh.

“Yeah, I think so. Anyways I suppose you’re auditioning for something Louis related given the fact you look exactly like him!” The film star exclaimed making a slight blush spread across Louisa’s cheeks as she nodded. “I feel so terrible asking you this but what’s your name?”

Louisa stood up a little straighter and ran her hands under the cool sink water before answering Harriet’s question. “I’m Louisa Willa Tomlinson!” she exclaimed tossing her arms up in the air and letting a smirk play across her lips. She knew Harriet was surprised by the fact she cocked her eyebrows to the oddly similar name.

“Whoa! Are you sure you aren’t his twin sister?” Harriet asked leading her out of the nearly empty bathroom. Louisa shrugged, as far as she knew she was her mother’s child although she and Louis oddly had the same birthday.

“I don’t think so! I mean isn’t your name nearly the same as Harry’s?” Louisa replied feeling quite proud of herself for thinking it up so quickly. Harriet nodded sheepishly and Louisa found herself smiling forgivingly although she hadn’t an idea why. “So would you like to join me in the waiting room for carrots?” Louisa joked linking arms with her favorite film star still not believing that she was so calm around her. Harriet Styles laughed linking her arms as well leading Louisa out the door beginning to skip.

-Lia-

Shaking like a leaf Lia listened to her Uncle Si’s cryptic speech, “Lia, I’ll send you two tickets to London, you’re needed right away. I’m sorry but I can’t really tell you much more than that for now, Love.” Lia took in an instable breath and clamped her eyes shut preparing herself to speak.

“Uncle Si, do you happen to know whom my mother is?” She asked instantly regretting the fact she had allowed the words to flood from her mouth as she heard the British man on the other side sigh. For the fourth time that phone conversation Lia felt her heart speed up thrice its normal quickness as she nervously grasped a strand of her hair and began to play with it anxiously.

“I’m sorry Lia but I’m not at liberty to tell you,” The man croaked out preparing for a fit of screaming but alas Lia was not one for blowing up. Trying to calm herself Lia took a deep intake of breath and bit the side of her mouth so that the pain took her mind away from the anger she was starting to feel. On the other side she heard her mysterious uncle that had never once contacted her chuckle slightly. She was really started to get annoyed with the stranger she had been talking to for such a long time while she remembered her friend Savannah was “going to the bathroom”.