Home and Darksides

*A/N

Okay listen to the song on the side whilst listening to Lia's part ... I just think it fits perfectly and I LOVE this song!!!

-Louisa-

            The whole flight Louisa was a bundle of energy bouncing about like a young puppy, Louisa loved mysterious and couldn’t help but feel like Sherlock Holmes as Harriet fretted over the cryptic words . . . This is nothing but reality. To be honest Louisa was slightly bothered by the words although she didn’t let it show . . . She didn’t like her weaknesses showing so she never let anything appear to bother her.

            “Um Louisa? Could you please calm down a bit?” Rachel asked shaking her head slightly as Louisa paid no mind to her, she couldn’t believe she had just been in Hollywood and now she was going to London! It was unbelievable! “How about you Harriet? Not having a fun time on the flight, love?”

            Harriet nodded weakly wrapping the pink blanket more tightly around her even though the plane was rather hot. “Are you feeling a bit chilly?” Louisa asked settling down a little now deciding she better not scare the poor girl. Cautiously Harriet looked both ways causing Louisa to do so as well, Rachel was peering interested at a magazine with the boys of One Direction on the cover and her and Harriet’s mothers were speaking in hushed tones together as if they were good friends.

            “Um actually not wearing anything under this,” Harriet whispered a smirk playing on her lips. Finding it hilarious Louisa broke out into a fit of laughter, had she ever been on a plane before? Well of course she had she was Harriet FREAKING Styles . . . she was the famous film star!

            Finally catching her breath Louisa spoke up, “Have you ever been on a plane? You can’t do that!”

“It’s warm!” She protested laughing quite a lot now causing all the highly irritated seniors to sneer and look awfully annoyed in their direction. Of course that just made Louisa and Harriet hoot harder.

“It may be warm but that’s still strange!” Louisa chuckled as Harriet plugged her earphones in and Louisa decided on searching in her duffel bag for her iPhone to check for any Facebook notifications. There was a couple of friend request from the girls she had met at the auditions that were asking to be her friend although moments ago they were competing against her. They probably just want to befriend me so they’ll have a chance of meeting One Direction, Louis thought to herself although she confirmed the majority of them. Then refreshing the page she saw she had a friend request from what looked like a man in his mid-thirties named Kenneth O’ Connell. Not really caring Louisa accepted the request; the man was decent looking enough. Suddenly the mysterious man sent her a message and her chat box flew up.

Kenneth O’ Connell: R U ready for the London? ;)

What the—how’d this guy know she was going to London? She hadn’t told a soul out of her immediate family.

Louisa “Tomma” Tomlinson: Umm . . . yeah

Kenneth O’ Connell: R U ready to be in ur band?

What band? She was expecting to be placed into some “band”.

Louisa “Tomma” Tomlinson: I dunno what ur talking about …

Kenneth O’ Connell: WHOOPS!

Kenneth O’ Connell has logged off

Who was that mysterious man and what exactly did he mean about “band”?

-Lia-