Prologue

*In this Story all main characters are sixteen, I know it’s different just bear with me*

-Harriet-

            Acting is my life . . .

            Harriet Styles has always been an actress for as long as she could remember, she practically grew up on the silver screen. So when when for the girl Harry Styles’ girl doppelgänger mysteriously appearing in her favorite fashion magazines she can’t refuse. She was the perfect candidate, she and Harry oddly had almost the same name (although Styles is of course a common surname)they had the same dark brown spiral curls and exotic green eyes, as well as an arrogant demeanor to match. She was a shoo win for the roll and she knew it and why not take it? It was her life after all. But what happens when the role isn’t for a movie . . . .

            -Zannie-

            I can . . . sing?

            All Zannie’s life she’s been told, “Wow! You can draw!” and then when One Direction came out across the pond she was told, “If only you could sing, then you’ll be exactly like Zayn!” And it was true; she was a naturally quiet person who also cared about how she appeared. But one day the whole school “accidentally” hears her singing over the intercom and they realize she was a lot more like Zayn Malik than everyone thought.

            -Louisa-

            I knew when I saw the ad I was perfect . . .

            Louisa Tomlinson has always been thought to look like the famous Louis Tomlinson, their names were similar too. Sure they were probably somewhat related to the famous pop star but it was strange, they gad the same fashion sense, hair and eye color, and personality. It was abnormal at best . . . but soon when she meets other girls who share the same problem she starts to realize this might be more than just coincidence as her life is turned upside-down.

            -Lia-

            I can’t help but wonder, who am I?

            Lia Payne was raised being told by her parents, “We’re not your birth parents but we love you all the same.” It was practically their motive and the fact of her adoption didn’t really bother her until a boy with the same surname as her hit it big. You see Lia never took on her adoptive parents’ last name but instead used her given one, so she couldn’t help but wonder who she truly was. I mean the two definitely had twin names . . . Lia and Liam? Yup, they both had the same fashion sense, mature and responsible attitude, and they both had a weird fear of the germs lurking on the spoons. Was Lia somehow tied to this mysteriously similar boy?

            -Nila-

            Sorry, but not sorry

            Nila Horan had always been picked on since she was a little girl, although she had always tried to make light heartedness of the banter and tried not to let it faze her it didn’t diminish the cruelty. She was always slightly overweight and the rest of the children made sure she knew it. Who cares if she was a size too big when she was little or that she never really played sports when she was younger and leaned a little more to the musical side of things? Who cares? And when Nila auditions for a talent competition held by her hometown and blows the competition out of the water with her rendition of Tear Drops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift while strumming along with her acoustic guitar she just angers her peers. As she looks over the crowd of angry teens she can’t help but feel a few tears roll down her cheeks, “Sorry, but not sorry.”

What do you think? I know this is an interesting One Direction topic given the fact that this is NOT a One Direction love story! Well hope you enjoyed!!! VOMMENT (VOTE/COMMENT)!!! Yes Floridagirl0302 it is genius!