Chapter 5 Ayame and her friends go shopping

Ayame and her friends went shopping to a mall to buy new clothes, Ayame went to Forever 21 to buy a dress for prom that is coming up this month in May. Her friends went to Gap to buy their dresses for prom as well, Ayame chose a strapless blue dress, red high heels, a beautiful purple gem necklace, a pink diamond ring, a purple gem bracelet, and all sorts of nail polish and lip gloss colors. Her friends came out with things that they bought for the stores they went to, Ayame paied for her things and left the store with her friends. They all went to Ayame's house and put all their bags in her bedroom, prom is only in three weeks and they couldn't wait for it. Amaya one of Ayame's friends said "When we get to prom in three weeks we have to get you a boyfriend." Ayame said "No I don't need one, I'll be single for the rest of my life." "No, you can't, there has to be a guy there that's your type," said Kana. Ayame finally gave up she didn't want this the be an argument so she gave in and said "Fine, I'll get a boyfriend." All her friends said "Yay!" at the same time, while they were discussing which boy they might accidentally bump into while they were walking. Ayame's friends were talking about guys and Ayame didn't care less, she had no boyfriend for the rest of her life. But she didn't really need one she's fine on her own but her friends are peer pressuring her to get one no matter what she said to them, only two day until it's prom and the girls can't wait well Ayame can wait but her friends can't. They can't wait to meet some cute guys there, so they better get ready. Prom is tomorrow night everyone their dresses that they bought from the mall yesterday, the next morning Ayame and her friends woke up to brush their teeth and other things they do in the morning before they go downstairs to eat breakfast. When they were done their breakfast they all went upstaris to their rooms to get ready for prom that starting at 6:30 p.m.  Prom is Ayame's last chance to get a boyfriend or at least to get a guy to like her, her friends told her multipule times for her to get a boyfriend but she keeps on refusing to even get close to a guy well execpt for her brother though.