Chapter 9 Katashi and Ayame

After lunch, they went back up to Ayame's room to sit on her bed and play around and reading things on her laptop. Katashi than gives the laptop back to his sister and gets up, to go to his room to get his laptop, than comes back. He logs in to his laptop and goes on his facebook sitting beside his sister, Ayame moves closer to her brother to get a better look at what he's doing on facebook. Ayame goes on her facebook as well, chatting with her friends while she's playing games on facebook. She got bored of looking at her facebook so she decided to go somewhere else to entertain herself, so that she won't get bored. Katashi got bored of looking at his facebook so he decided to do something else on his laptop, Ayame got bored of looking at her facebook so she went to do something else too on ther laptop. They both logged off their laptops and put them aside, to do something else; such as going outside for some fresh air.  Katashi and his sister Ayame decided to go for a walk around their neighborhood, they walked and talked about how his sister's boyfriend's going. Ayame told her brothr Katashi about her boyfriend and what they're up too, after the walk they went back home to rest for the night. They both woke up the very next morning, Ayame got up to go to the bathroom to do her morning things while her brother waits to do his. Ayame got out of the bathroom and her brother got up to do that he needs to do in the morning, when he finished he called his sister "Ayame! Can you come here?" "Coming." she said running up the stairs. "Wanna go downstairs to eat breakfast with me?" he said. "But, I just came up from downstairs oh well, okay." she said. They both went downstairs to eat breakfast, "Catch me if you can," she said, "Oh, I'm catch you in no time," he said. They were going on with that for hours and hours, till they were out of breath and have to take a break. Katashi finally caught up to his sister, and got tired of running so he decided to take a rest.So they both sat on the couch to take a break from all that chaos, Ayame got hungry so she said "Katashi, I'm hungry." He said "Come on, let's get you something to eat."