Chapter 4 Katashi and Ayame doing hw

When they both got home, they went to their living room and started their homework on their living room table. Ayame had science homework and her brother Katashi had math and English homework to do, they all finshed their homework and went to do something else. They decided to watch some T.V. cause they were both bord with nothing much to do, they watched some random show they don't even know the title to. The shows on T.V. were boring so Katashi turned the T.V. off and they went upstairs to play on their personal computers that their parents bought them on their birthday, they sleep in the same room so their computers are in the same room by on different computer desks. Ayame was playing League of Angels on her computer and Katashi was playing League of Legends on his computer. they just started playing the rold play games so their both on level 1, for Ayame the beginning of League of Angels it's a hero that's a guy and then she can change to character into the girl she wants her hero to be. Katashi's character is guy of course cause he's a guy, they both got to level 2. Ayame got stuck on level 29 so she quit playing and went to search for another game to play on Google for example games for girls online free play when it loaded she clicked on a random one she first saw and played that, she chose to play nail games for girls. Katashi was stuck on level 30 of league of legends so he went on Google to and searched race car games on his laptop. Ayame got bord of playing games for girls only she decided go back to league of angels and she wasn't stuck on level 29 anymore she's on level 30 now, Katashi got bord of playing race car games so he decided to back to league of legends and he's not stuck on level 30 anymore he's on level 31 now.